1. June 9, 2014  
    I've recently been pugging ICC 25 HC and under the best circumstances my pugs seem to stop at VDW, can you please post a video of how your guild does VDW 25 HC so that I may learn from it?
    Ill explain you whisper me ingame,im usually on char "Userx"

2. I've recently been pugging ICC 25 HC and under the best circumstances my pugs seem to stop at VDW, can you please post a video of how your guild does VDW 25 HC so that I may learn from it?
    Baff's main brah comes on alts and solos it for us, he was like top guilds on retail so we op.

3. Baff's main brah comes on alts and solos it for us, he was like top guilds on retail so we op.
    "Retail raider #1"

4. Ill explain you whisper me ingame,im usually on char "Userx"
    don't talk in my name....

5. don't talk in my name....
    This person is copy cat,see how he has 2 x'es in his name.

6. Atleast he got the balls to admit who is he:P Not like you
    userxx is userx ?! That's shocking news, more unexpected than the red wedding, he must have balls of steel to admit that.

7. Anyways,leader supreme kicked some people from guild.

So we need dps and heals backup for main run atm. :)

Recruitment for all classes but warlocks, and warriors opened ;)

Don't worry we'll find you a spot in one of our 25hc's ^^

8. Hrvatska to win tonight, BaFf said he put 2 euro on them, chances are bigger than NSH killing Lk(@3.2) or Chickenman getting laid(@12).

9. http://gnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/hot-soccer-strip-babes-stoke-world-cup-fever.jpg

10. LF Pro boomkins to aid us in 25hc raids. If you have skills and urge to do something msg in game if youre lower geared but have the knowladge / skill youre welcome to join us :)

11. http://postimg.org/image/ytkjsk17n/

Best restart ever :D best Kill ever. xD shame we didnt had 20 second more.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last