1. We have decided that we will abandon the last touch with Real Life we have and we will make 3'rd icc 25 heroic weekly because we just have that many alts and we wanna gear them and play and stuff : )

For main run need boomkin and a funter.

For others we could use everything except dk's and paladins.
    Y u no give 1 of your 25 accounts to the coolest and nicest person in guild so I can join more raids, instead of trying to steal chickens from your neighbor ?

2. Y u no give 1 of your 25 accounts to the coolest and nicest person in guild so I can join more raids, instead of trying to steal chickens from your neighbor ?
    I don't steal chickens or chicken eggs...my neighbour gipsy one does that and all of their recipes start with "you go to your neighbour and steal a dozen eggs"

3. a song for mighty person from his ex guildie <3

"everything is fading, everything"

/cheers

4. We still think you are Mighty aswell. <3

5. New guildie maybe?

Hello, my name is netasmai I've been looking at joining a good social guild for a while now especially one that also has good raid prospects. Your guild seems to be a perfect match for me. I have been playing wow since February 2009 (mostly on retail) and as a result have a vast knowledge of my class and all raids (heroic and normal). I'm also a very friendly social person who loves to chat and have a laugh in guild chat. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you feel that I would be a good addition to your guild then please mail me in-game and we can go from their? :)

6. "We need everything except dks and fookin' paladins"
    -Baff
    Kler made me write it.

7. just a random player passing by,
    once joined you guys' alt run, all that can be said is that it was one of the bestest pug runs I had ever joined
    Will try to apply, luckily my toon is nawt a fookin' paladin noar a Death Knight :P
    /officialbump

8. just a random player passing by,
    once joined you guys' alt run, all that can be said is that it was one of the bestest pug runs I had ever joined
    Will try to apply, luckily my toon is nawt a fookin' paladin noar a Death Knight :P
    /officialbump
    I'm glad you liked it.

Anyways: NSH did 3 full icc 25 normals(lk dead etc..) 2 Ruby Sanctum 25 normals and 2 icc 25 heroics this week up to Lich King,tonight goes 3'rd run of icc 25 hc : )

Still need boomkin for main run(willing to try some tanks/offtanks aswell) and basicly all other classes for our 2'nd and 3'rd run except "dk's and fokin paladins"

9. I'm glad you liked it.

Anyways: NSH did 3 full icc 25 normals(lk dead etc..) 2 Ruby Sanctum 25 normals and 2 icc 25 heroics this week up to Lich King,tonight goes 3'rd run of icc 25 hc : )

Still need boomkin for main run(willing to try some tanks/offtanks aswell) and basicly all other classes for our 2'nd and 3'rd run except "dk's and fokin paladins"
    MightyPerson is a fraud, really the mightiest person in guild is some1 else
    Spoiler: Show
    (it's a me)

10. haha crazy guy mario?

Anyways icc 25 heroic 3'rd run was full guild run aswell,reached sindy in 2 hours but had to end the raid cause 1 very important guy had to go and eat the cake which was in the fridge up untill then.

Still recruiting :)
    Still awesome :)
    Still other guilds steal our raidlocks cause they can't do valithria :)

Freektv
    again banned Baff, Whi no paladin or Deekay ? , Bump :cool:

12. Coz everyone got foking palla and dk's sadly enough near none of pallas are tanks idk why.

anywayz need Boomkins and all other classes beside 2 mentioned above prefered mages/wlocks/hunters with brain n gear allowing for hc lvl of raiding.

P.S Side note - could use a 1/2 Disco priests as backup/replacemnet if needed.

wishme
    " Avoid it man! surrrr-vive, fcuking survive, no dying on stupid sh1t now, no fcuking dying !!! " this is how we do ^_____^

14. "people...like...what the fck was dat..."

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last