WeezyTV
    -icc 10hc cleared

Still need exp. balance druid
    Baff worst Warrior tank ever :cool:

Huddyy

I wanna join

Been looking for a guild with raid time around 9 PM - 11 PM realm time. I'm a hunter 6.3k GS, got Bane of the Fallen King, transfered from ally few days ago

WeezyTV
    Been looking for a guild with raid time around 9 PM - 11 PM realm time. I'm a hunter 6.3k GS, got Bane of the Fallen King, transfered from ally few days ago
    We are on ally side not horde side :)

4. ye as the japanese guy said,we are on ally side and we rock :P

konichiwa

Frezon
    Baff S8cks simple :D

6. Baff S8cks simple :D
    baff sox,the best sox in the world ;)

*bump*
    - Groups are kinda full,have some problems with some people who cant make it at friday 9pm server time for 25 heroic continue to have some LK 25 hc tries,if someone with ks 25 and knowledge of 25 hc encounters want to join as replacement for friday,contact me in-game,if you are needed as replacement for same person more than once,you will take his/her spot on icc 25 hc from the start which is made at Thursday 9pm.

7. *RECRUITING*
    -replacements/backup for 25 heroic ( must know icc normal tactics - kingslayer doesnt matter)
    ^ will make sure you get kingslayer 25 eventually so you can join icc 25 hc when we need you
    so those replacements will need to show up at
    -wednesday 9pm st for icc 25 normal
    -thursday 9pm st for icc 25 hc as replacement
    -friday 9pm st for icc 25 hc as replacement for continuing

---classes/roles we need---
    - Shaman ( resto / enha )
    - Druid (Feral - Resto - >>>Balance<<<)
    - Warrior (Fury)
    - Paladin (Protection/Holy)
    - DK (Tank/DPS)
    - Priest (Holy/Disc)
    - Warlock ( Any spec)
    - Hunter (BM/MM)
    - Mage (Arcane/FFB)

Only need what i mentioned above,any other class/spec isn't needed and don't ask me for invite,TY.

8. *BUMP*

-Wednesday Icc 25 hc - 9pm Server Time
    -Thursday Icc 25 hc continue - 9pm Server Time

We are making re-group of core groups so all who were inactive got kicked,you can apply again when you start playing actively,and since we lost some members due that we need more people to fill up core groups.

Recruiting only people who can show up every Wednesday and Thursday on 9pm server time and stay 4 hours online atleast,sometimes on Monday and Tuesday too - If you cant come online those days and at that time and be online for whole raid,do not even apply cause you will be replaced.

Classes we dont have in core group yet(have some as trials but since they dont satisfy our needs we need other):
    - Warlock
    - Fury warrior with prot offspec
    - Blood & Frost Dk's with tank offspec
    - Disc priest with shadow offspec
    - Balance druid with resto offspec
    - Prot pala with ret or holy offspec

^ Those who have only 1 pve spec please don't even apply for guild.
    "/w Baff" for more info

9. Wish I had a third thumb to put up. Great guild!

10. *BUMP-New Website*
    www.notsohordie.co.nr
    Domain had to be changed.

*Still clearing icc 25 hc in under 3 hrs with some hiccups on LK (lag+ defile)
    *Clearing 25hc to sindy

canoecamue
    Thanks for the kick, glad I wasted the eve. :)

*BUMP*

Need plate dps ( DK's,Pala) and rdps (Hunter,Mage,Warlock) < doesnt matter ur gear,we will help with gear,only thing that matters if you are low geared that you know how to play your class(if you dont then atleast take advice from other ppl in guild who know how to play that class)

and that you are willing to raid
    (again> if you dont know the tactics,don't worry we will explain everything and make sure you get them ;) )

12. Thanks for the kick, glad I wasted the eve. :)
    that post is only 10 months old :/

canoecamue
    Lol, 4 to 5 items? LOL. Like I said, my complaint is you and your childish ways. Not interested in getting ragekiked, and your ad here on molten is nothing like the bad attitude you display in game.

Guess ill go check my bags for the 4-5 items I got!

14. *BUMP*
    -Need good combat rogue for raids on mon-tues-wedn-thurs.
    -Anyone else who can do 20k+ dps on festergut whisper me ingame and we'll talk.

Lol, 4 to 5 items? LOL. Like I said, my complaint is you and your childish ways. Not interested in getting ragekiked, and your ad here on molten is nothing like the bad attitude you display in game.

Guess ill go check my bags for the 4-5 items I got!
    you go do that

First ... 67891018 ... Last