1. cuz you obviously go for the items, such as sindy neck/gsb cloak, for the lack of haste

#logic#inexistent

2. Ok then i will just say it...we are not "recuriting" people like you atm,u're free now : )
    How even in your wildest dream did you get the idea ..that i would ever be interested in going your guild... I am not a sporebat Fetish :D You dull witticism has now bored me...:(

3. happy holidays Baff xD
    We will make sure the glorious one gets your greetings.

4. sporebat best pet listen to baff ;S

PS: happy holidays baff
    PS: sporebat still best pet
    PS : what does ret pala have anything to do with hunter haste or sporebats ? ;S u think u mad lone

5. sporebat best pet listen to baff ;S

PS: happy holidays baff
    PS: sporebat still best pet
    PS : what does ret pala have anything to do with hunter haste or sporebats ? ;S u think u mad lone
    I never said both are co-related :D I just implied I am willing to help with any class & spec, you or any other frnd of mine needs help with :cool:

6. I never said both are co-related :D I just implied I am willing to help with any class & spec, you or any other frnd of mine needs help with :cool:
    Duly noted kind sir.

Everyone@ whatever Lonehermit does on his hunter,you just do the opposite.

Ty Lonehermit for serving as an example

Sporebat lovers unite!

7. Duly noted kind sir.

Everyone@ whatever Lonehermit does on his hunter,you just do the opposite.

Ty Lonehermit for serving as an example

Sporebat lovers unite!

Can't argue with people who can only bark with no ballz to outperform me in game but can whine like forever on forums :cool: But you can't help it .. Its in ur DNA.. No matter how well u train a stray dog.. it will always be a stray.. :P People can decide if they wanan sux like @ Mightyperson & Sporebat.. or be exactly opposite to him a.k.a OP hunter :D

8. Can't argue with people who can only bark with no ballz to outperform me in game but can whine like forever on forums :cool: But you can't help it .. Its in ur DNA.. No matter how well u train a stray dog.. it will always be a stray.. :P People can decide if they wanan sux like @ Mightyperson & Sporebat.. or be exactly opposite to him a.k.a OP hunter :D
    Stop "slaking" and go "recurit" some ppl on your own thread :P

9. Ooops we did it again!

Gz on new LoDs with special wink for Choddy2fpsmastur !

Baff best sporebat <3

10. Choddy best 2fps hunter.

Baff why you gotta be mean to the little lonely indian hermit. I gave him his first LOD!

11. Timmy for president of whatever latin-african country he's in !

12. bump from some random nabish healer. :D

13. Oneshot LoD & RS25hc this week.

Still looking for a non-****ty holy pally that will be around consistently. Have 1200 haste or gtfo.

Also sending around a petition to convince Baff to change his name to "Ffab". All signers will receive a single fish feast. Whisper Ryukh for more information.

First ... 263435363738 ... Last