1. May 15, 2012  
    Maoman123
    Hey Baff. :) I'd love to join your guild, if you'll have me. I've been hoping I could find a primarily social, casual server with a focus on PvE rather than PvP, and so far, this is the first and only guild I've seen with that specific combination. As for me, I'm friendly and love to help people, and while it's been a couple years since I played wow, I'm familiar enough with the mechanics that I won't seem like much of a noob.

...Only problem is i'm level 10... If you'll have me, i'd be thrilled, but I'll understand if you don't. I don't exactly have high hopes, what with the 2 raids a week and similar requirements.

2. May 17, 2012  
    Hey Baff. :) I'd love to join your guild, if you'll have me. I've been hoping I could find a primarily social, casual server with a focus on PvE rather than PvP, and so far, this is the first and only guild I've seen with that specific combination. As for me, I'm friendly and love to help people, and while it's been a couple years since I played wow, I'm familiar enough with the mechanics that I won't seem like much of a noob.

...Only problem is i'm level 10... If you'll have me, i'd be thrilled, but I'll understand if you don't. I don't exactly have high hopes, what with the 2 raids a week and similar requirements.
    ^^

Yes if you think you could attend those raids when you ding 80.

We don't mind lowbie in guild as long as you dont expect some big help from guild,like power leveling you or something. We can help you with some lvl 80 starter gear or some financial help while you are leveling(all in its limits tho) but the rest of it is on you cause we are busy with the rest of the stuff.

Ofc you are free to talk with us whether it is guild chat or raidcall,we like to have fun by either just talking or doing something stupid ^^

BTW: Icc 25 sindra down,lk to go ^^

3. May 17, 2012  

*bump*

*BUMP*

Need: Resto/Elemental Shaman,Hunter, Feral Druid,Shadow Priest,Warlock

Raid progress update

Icc 10 on farm
    Icc 10 HC till LK
    Icc 25 LK downed tonight
    RS 10 on farm
    RS 10 HC on farm
    RS 25 Forming group

We need people who knows to play their class and want to have fun with us in raids ^^.

For more info check out our site http://www.notsohordie.tk/

4. May 18, 2012  
    *BUMP*

Need: Resto/Elemental Shaman,Hunter, Feral Druid,Shadow Priest,Warlock

Raid progress update

Icc 10 on farm
    Icc 10 HC till LK
    Icc 25 LK downed tonight
    RS 10 on farm
    RS 10 HC on farm
    RS 25 Forming group

We need people who knows to play their class and want to have fun with us in raids ^^.

For more info check out our site http://www.notsohordie.tk/
    Standing in line is too mainstream...and i like circles...

5. May 19, 2012  
    well it says what we need :)rdps,heals with rdps specs

what class/spec are you? :)

ingame: Baff or any other that says in contact page on www.notsohordie.tk
    I am retribution pala

6. May 19, 2012  
    I am retribution pala
    Sorry but not really ready for more mdps,especially those who have only pve spec. Thx for considering joining tho :)

7. June 1, 2012  
    *bump*

*Icc 25 fully cleared in a day and on weekly farm.
    *Ruby Sanctum 25 fully cleared and scheduled for weekly farm on Tuesday 00:00 ST.

Recruiting Hunters and Warlocks.

8. June 6, 2012  
    Hello Mr. Baff where can i apply? Your website link seems not working..

Looking forward to join this guild :D

9. *bump*

Could use few more warlocks but hunters are priority. We have only 2-3 atm,looking for atleast 5 more for stable 25 man raids.

*Class leaders soon...

10. /

Can i join? I'll be hiting 80 soon. MM hunter. I want to raid,but since it'l take some time till i get at least 5k gs il wait. Can i at least go to some ICC10 then?Since i know it takes at least 5.5k to go 25man to make some decent dps. I know all the tactics,macros,sockets,enchants etc.. I played 1 year on original WoW with hunter :) Gormengast can vauch for me (knows me in real life) :) . Cheers!

11. Can i join? I'll be hiting 80 soon. MM hunter. I want to raid,but since it'l take some time till i get at least 5k gs il wait. Can i at least go to some ICC10 then?Since i know it takes at least 5.5k to go 25man to make some decent dps. I know all the tactics,macros,sockets,enchants etc.. I played 1 year on original WoW with hunter :) Gormengast can vauch for me (knows me in real life) :) . Cheers!
    Since we need hunters badly you just ding 80 and let me know ingame to invite you(Baff). We can help a bit with some starter gear,aswell with some epic boe's to help you and some boosting. ;) IF you know how to play your class :)

12. Ok :) Thanks :) Don't worry,i know to play hunter very good :) I'll ding 80 today but i will play activly from Monday,since my last exam is tomorow. I know all tactis,you just need to explain to me how you guys do it,since everyone has some diferent tactis :)
    ---------------------------------
    Ok,i got to 80 :) I have 3180gs now. Problem is i can't queue for random heroic dungeon. How much gs do i need until i can?

mumucca
    at least 4.5k i think

14. at least 4.5k i think
    for rdf or guild? for guild we dont rly care as long as you are communicative and use brain and have will to play :)

Sawa
    are you still looking for lock?

First 1234513 ... Last