1. Now now.. why would you do that to the mage community? you hate maguses?

2. High Damage Rotation (without Heroism)

High Damage Rotation (with Heroism)
    NOTE: most end-game guilds I play use Heroism/Bloodlust after around 10sec from Pull, so:
    [LIST][*]Boss pull here[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 1)[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 2)[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 3)[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 4)[*]If Missile Barrage is up cast Arcane Missiles[*] Otherwise cast Arcane Blast until Missile Barrage is up[*]Somewhere here shaman will use Heroism/Bloodlust, if no start 1 more Basic Rotation and wait for it[*]Cast Presence of Mind[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 1)[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 2)[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 3)[*]Cast Mirror Image (if you have T10 4 pieces set bonus)[*] Cast Icy Veins, Arcane Power, use Trinkets[*] Arcane Blast (Stack 4)[*]If Missile Barrage is up cast Arcane Missiles[*] Otherwise cast Arcane Blast until Missile Barrage is up. DO NOT reset stack without Missile Barrage and Arcane Missiles[*] If you reach 1 second Arcane Blast cast u can decide to cast it more than 4 times before reset (watch your mana pool carefully)[*]Go back to basic rotation

Is this still relevant for todays info? Trying to find some info on arcane dps and there's isn't a ton of up to date posts on it.

Thanks

3. BL at start is purely so everyone can pump with 30% speed while their trinket procs and everything is up, no one waits 10 seconds. At 10 seconds half of trinket procs and wings is already gone.

It's safe to assume you will have BL right at start on bosses where its appropriate for tactic.

4. BL at start is purely so everyone can pump with 30% speed while their trinket procs and everything is up, no one waits 10 seconds. At 10 seconds half of trinket procs and wings is already gone.

It's safe to assume you will have BL right at start on bosses where its appropriate for tactic.
    My apologies, I should have been more specific about what I was asking. I was referring more towards the rotation of original post. Is that still a solid way to begin your rotation. Obviously overall the arcane mage rotation is easy but what's the most optimal opener as that sets you up for the dps. Are we still following this open with Presence of Mind and then AB x3 > pop all CD's> cast 4th AB > AM > normal rotation?

First ... 234