1. What's the addon you are using that shows, for example, ''Barkskin up''?

2. What's the addon you are using that shows, for example, ''Barkskin up''?
    You can use several, i would suggest Tellmewhen you can configure it to tell you when your target/lasttarget/focus gains any buff or debuff, also good for tracking when your own trinkets proc for when you want to blow offensive cooldowns & good for tracking buffs and debuffs you need to keep up on your target, such as Rend/Hamstring/Poisons Etc.

3. You can use several, i would suggest Tellmewhen you can configure it to tell you when your target/lasttarget/focus gains any buff or debuff, also good for tracking when your own trinkets proc for when you want to blow offensive cooldowns & good for tracking buffs and debuffs you need to keep up on your target, such as Rend/Hamstring/Poisons Etc.
    Thanks a ton, mate!

4. Streaming will Start tomorrow Morning. We'll be Streaming 1-85 with Skype and Music!

Anyhoo
    WTF is this crap , its like im listening to a construction site pooping metal bricks :(

6. I think I asked for wrong addon. I meant the one that says, for example, PW:S on! in the middle of the screen with red/green letters.
    Just like in this screen.

7. I think I asked for wrong addon. I meant the one that says, for example, PW:S on! in the middle of the screen with red/green letters.
    Just like in this screen.

That's called LockNotes.

Download it, you can't configure it at all just download and login.

rayskala
    streaming on greymane, really? more time sitting in que and waiting for DC than playing

9. that's called locknotes.

Download it, you can't configure it at all just download and login.
    thank you good man!

Mingux
    Stream is good to know when the game dc's and goes back up lol.

Raz0rback
    y u no streaming? too bad. nevertheless thx for the playlist :D

12. y u no streaming? too bad. nevertheless thx for the playlist :D
    I was at work, just got home and had a Shower. I'm now in a 2300 Queue which i won't be Streaming until i get in/Server DC's.

13. I havn't stopped, just been working a double 12 hour shift at the weekend. Can a Moderator please delete Royalbeast's post, i even had to ban him from my Stream because he kept trying to spam & advertise in the Stream's chat.

Edit ~ Streamis back Online! And will be for all day, just in the Queue listening to my famous playlist everyones been asking for ;-)

RenZoneNL
    Ur not even streaming?

15. Currently Streaming, alot of World PvP going on! Server is about to update for 15 minutes, will be Streaming through the downtime & after the Server is back up.

First 123