yubiyoy

Custom Molten Login Screen (Cataclysm Edit)

Hey there. I made a tweak to the login screen of wow, its for use with the woltk servers and up to now theres currently a background edit, buttons and the molten-wow logo in the top left corner. Heres a screenshot:

Install Guide

Click here to download

1. Download and unzip, you should now have a folder called Patch-A.mpq.
    2. Drag Patch-A.mpq to your wow DATA FOLDER.
    3. Profit and enjoy the customized login.

(Trying to remove the black dragon at start, updating this thread when i succeed.)

Special thanks and credits: lilgulps , Axxa.

UPDATE: Panda Edition

Heres a screenshot:

Download here

Install is the same as the cata edit, just replace Patch-A.mpq with Patch-B.mpq. (Remember to delete Patch-A.mpq before attempting to use the B one.

2. Someone test it out and tell if this works,im 2 lazy 2.

Warhammer
    Improve this dude :D the login button isn't even in the middle :D

4. Hmm, i managed to change only buttons, and i believe install guide is wrong...

yubiyoy
    Hmm, i managed to change only buttons, and i believe install guide is wrong...
    I've downloaded it myself and replaced with my old patch. Didn't have any problems so far. Are you sure you extracted it into the data folder? I dont know if this will help but try rename it Patch-Z.mpq if you still have trouble.

6. Ah nevermind, wrong WoW :D . It looks awesome , thanks :).

yubiyoy
    Hmm, i managed to change only buttons, and i believe install guide is wrong...
    Ah nevermind, wrong WoW :D . It looks awesome , thanks :).
    Thank you :D

Parely
    will this work if I put it into my cataclysm folder?

9. will this work if I put it into my cataclysm folder?
    wondering the same

10. Yes and no, more no than yes xD
    Thats what i've done at first, by mistake. Like i said managed to get only buttons working.

yubiyoy
    I will look into making a custom login screen for cata, in the meantime you can pm if you want a customized background (Buttons available in blue, grey (as in picture and green) the background should atleast be 1600x1200 or higher for me to work with.

yubiyoy
    That molten logo looks so bad >.<. Looks like an amateur wow server... you should use the official molten logo with the M and the W, which is way better.
    I'd love a link to it.

Deeelove
    I'd love a link to it.
    Here's just what a picture of it looks like.
    If you go to the homepage, it's the icon in the middle of all the links in the navigation (Home, Forum, Armory, *icon*, Changelog, Features, Wiki).

Faaaabs
    Would be awesome if you guys could make them realm-oriented. Like 1 for greymane and 1 for deepholm

yubiyoy
    Would be awesome if you guys could make them realm-oriented. Like 1 for greymane and 1 for deepholm
    Huh? You're saying you want diffrent login screens for each realm? Dont think that's possible :P.
    ---------------------------------
    Here's just what a picture of it looks like.
    If you go to the homepage, it's the icon in the middle of all the links in the navigation (Home, Forum, Armory, *icon*, Changelog, Features, Wiki).
    No higer resolution on it?

12 Last