Adinchuck

Making a YouTube channel.

Hello.

So basicly, I just made a new YouTube channel, which will contain footage from Greymane (or Deepholm, if I'll change my mind). It's gonna be a gameplay of my character called Adinchuck. Also I'll try to put some video bug reports. I'm really looking forward this and your attention would help me a lot. Maybe it's the wrong section to advertise, but I think, that I chose well.

Please take a look at it. It really means a lot for me.

HERE.

Thank you.
    ~Adinchuck

2. So basicly, I just made a new YouTube channel, which will contain footage from Greymane (or Deepholm, if I'll change my mind). It's gonna be a gameplay of my character called Adinchuck. Also I'll try to put some video bug reports. I'm really looking forward this and your attention would help me a lot. Maybe it's the wrong section to advertise, but I think, that I chose well.
    I like the idea of having you post daily videos regarding the server, it's progress, etc. However, I feel that it may be a waste of time and in-efficient to make video bug reports.

The Bug Tracker: Click HERE

Above is a link to the bug tracker, which is the most efficient way to report problems such as: bugged or missing quests, disfunctional spells, missing or bugged mobs / NPCs, etc.

3. Some commentary would be nice ^^

Adinchuck
    I'll give my best and get rid of text adnotations. Possibly the next clip will be narrated.