1. I see no Raise Dead, Unholy Frenzy or Cripple. Only Warlock tier spells.

Sad Necromancer is Sad.
    y u mad

@OP: That's pretty sick and creative bro. Well done, well done indeed.

yubiyoy
    y u mad

@OP: That's pretty sick and creative bro. Well done, well done indeed.
    Thats pretty sick I'm not going to lie :D. How do you make one of those patch things? Now I want to make a custom class.
    Thnak you. Airbashed you can pm me if you want any specfic "class" made.

Iridia
    I r mad because I jelly of Warlock tier Necromancer, instead of someone that uses Skeletons to harass someone, like BM!

yubiyoy
    I r mad because I jelly of Warlock tier Necromancer, instead of someone that uses Skeletons to harass someone, like BM!
    IL rename it Shadow-Fel caster? :P

Iridia
    IL rename it Shadow-Fel caster? :P
    Fair enough if you rename it Felhound- Oh wait, maybe that's a better idea, unless I'm missing some pretty cool Illidari/Felblood/Sunfury title or something.

Honeymonster
    This is great!

I think client side graphical changes are really cool! I think a long time ago (not sure if it reached molten, I'm talking about some 3 or 4 years ago maybe) someone did something fairly similar to make druid forms look a bit more "fancy" - replicating that would be fairly impressive ^^.

Also, may I ask how you did this? I started to examine the files contained in the MPQ archive you provided but they're all unreadable. It hadn't really occurred to me to look into such things before I stumbled upon this post.

I'm not asking for a long tutorial or anything, just a point in the right direction would be sufficient ^^ (I quite like to mod/hack things too)

Thanks in advance - and again, nice one :D

yubiyoy
    This is great!

I think client side graphical changes are really cool! I think a long time ago (not sure if it reached molten, I'm talking about some 3 or 4 years ago maybe) someone did something fairly similar to make druid forms look a bit more "fancy" - replicating that would be fairly impressive ^^.

Also, may I ask how you did this? I started to examine the files contained in the MPQ archive you provided but they're all unreadable. It hadn't really occurred to me to look into such things before I stumbled upon this post.

I'm not asking for a long tutorial or anything, just a point in the right direction would be sufficient ^^ (I quite like to mod/hack things too)

Thanks in advance - and again, nice one :D

A point in the right direction would be mywarcraftstudio ;).

Honeymonster
    Awesome!

Do you have a reliable source for the software? Is it maintained somewhere?

I'm only finding a (potentially Japanese) blog by the author? "Linghuye". I've also found it rar'ed in a google code cata server emultaor.

Thanks again :D

Poodleguy
    Really great work man :) cant wait for you to make more :)

yubiyoy
    Awesome!

Do you have a reliable source for the software? Is it maintained somewhere?

I'm only finding a (potentially Japanese) blog by the author? "Linghuye". I've also found it rar'ed in a google code cata server emultaor.

Thanks again :D
    Il send you a dl link ;)

11. This is absolutely amazing! Trying it right now! Brb with review.

12. I have a question if i want wrath daggers to look like a blades of illidan(illidari warglaives if i remember right) wut should i do? And how would i reverse it?
    And is there any addon for that?

yubiyoy
    Kimblee pm wich items u want to swap.

Advertencia
    awesome! this will work in cata ? :D

First 123 Last