TheUnknownw
    Pretty nice, good work.
    Also is allowed because the patch just mods your view, only the player can see that, and no1 else. So is allowed, its just like Model editing.

2. Pretty nice, good work.
    Also is allowed because the patch just mods your view, only the player can see that, and no1 else. So is allowed, its just like Model editing.
    Umm model editing is not allowed in retail, I was going to make my human dk look like a gnome, but then found out its not allowed even though its only me who can see it @_@

On topic, pretty cool :)

3. Nice mod dude. I've been hunting something similar to this I would like to get back some of the early wotlk spell effect's/animations from b4 blizzard nerfed them for a few classes mainly the old desecration talent from unholy's spell effect. When wotlk first came out that s/e was way more detailed and had skeleton arms reaching out of the ground. In addition to that 1 for a patch or 2 warlock's rain of fire had a spell circle on the ground while it was being channeled which looked pretty cool too. Just a few examples of what I'm talking about. I don't know why blizzard nerfed spell effects like this I guess they was trying to keep little Ralphi playing with his p3 running a 64mb vid card. It sux for those of us who actually have a real system.

4. Could someone please post the direct video link? I can't seem to open it.

5. Could someone please post the direct video link? I can't seem to open it.
    Here you are:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7sq6nE9Os

@top
    Nice, I like it.

6. July 9, 2013  
    gamemaster56

link

what happened i want to be a necromancer XD do u have a new link?

7. July 9, 2013  
    what happened i want to be a necromancer XD do u have a new link?
    good job necro'ing.

8. Wow man nice job indeed, got here a little late but it looks like fun having a visual change of pace, gonna give it a shot.

Datswatshesaid
    I can see myself using this and start doing wrong rotations just for the looks :D

First 123