1. [Teaser] Verosk 1

Not going to advertise it here if people from this community is just going to post hate messages on the comments of the video.

Poodleguy
    u need to understand war/pally full geard on warsong isnt video material.
    if it was an interesting combo and not just facerolling it would get a lot more veiws

3. If you really want to get props,drop the arenas,they are fun to play but boring as hell to watch,for that there is warcraftmovies.com
    Take a bit more time,gather some cool material of entertaining duels/world pvp,it will take alot longer,but it will be a lot a lot a looot more entertaining.
    In fact,here's an idea,considering that the 2 new cata realms are high rated and the lvling goes fast,and people are everywhere,it's basically impossible to escape world pvp,make a new char,level him up to the max,and while doing that,fraps and save the most fun/entertaining kills,now that would be worth watching.
    Timelapses ftw!

Izuke
    You can make war/hpala entretaining in some way, just put clips against casters, platevplate is completely boring and 3 button mashing matches.

Try frapsing 3s as wmp, wld, wmd, might turn out more enjoyable

5. Im pretty sure this video looked very *pro* in your head, it just came out the wrong way .

6. I know it's not even good footage of what my best parts if i recorded over 1000 arena matches and picked out the best clips it would be 10 times better, this footage was recorded in one night at the top 10 in the 2v2 Bracket. I then picked matches from WP counter's hence dk/druid, SPriest Rogue/Disc Rogue. I was mostly rushed by my Streaming viewers to release because they were nagging me to start Streaming again, probally should have mentioned it was all from one 7 hour slot & Warsong skill isn't exactly entertaining at it's best.

How would you expect someone to come up with a 'entertaining' video when you destroy your counters @ top 10 MMR on Warsong. #Just Sayin.

7. What addons do you use for your action bar & Your name plate and your partners? Please.
    It's not an addon, just a bunch of modified LUA files that are put into your WoW Directory.

8. You can make war/hpala entretaining in some way, just put clips against casters, platevplate is completely boring and 3 button mashing matches.

Try frapsing 3s as wmp, wld, wmd, might turn out more enjoyable
    I pretty much agree with this, it's quite a boring setup, so putting in clips of mirrors isn't very entertaining. I would be interested to see some WLD / WMD though.

9. I pretty much agree with this, it's quite a boring setup, so putting in clips of mirrors isn't very entertaining. I would be interested to see some WLD / WMD though.
    Currently playing WLD and have already beaten 3/5 of the top 5 teams in the 3v3 Bracket, also Streamed WMP from a different P.Server which i won't name ofc.

Would have liked to had more time, i firstly wanted to create 2 minutes worth of Battlegrounds/World PvP, then another 2 minutes on 2v2 and the last 2 minutes on 3v3 then one minute on a small montage of faceroll kills from 5v5. But being rushed by my viewers and pretty much preassured to finish, it was a rushed project ;-)

10. Currently playing WLD and have already beaten 3/5 of the top 5 teams in the 3v3 Bracket, also Streamed WMP from a different P.Server which i won't name ofc.

Would have liked to had more time, i firstly wanted to create 2 minutes worth of Battlegrounds/World PvP, then another 2 minutes on 2v2 and the last 2 minutes on 3v3 then one minute on a small montage of faceroll kills from 5v5. But being rushed by my viewers and pretty much preassured to finish, it was a rushed project ;-)
    If you planned on fitting in a bit of BG clips along with short videos from both 2s / 3s, I would make the video a little longer, probably to the maximum 15 minutes youtube allows, unless they granted you more upload length. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to fit any good matches in, and believe me, I know how painful it is finding a solid team to fight for video purposes. =(