1. Hmm, perhaps it looks good, but I think it's irrelevant to the game, cause it doesn't fit into story of WOW.

In my opinion, changing the game from what it supposed to be is stupid. (It's like eating an apple but thinking it is a potato.)
    Much like the Barrens, I was going to add occasional oases throughout Durotar so that the idea of an oasis-like Orgrimmar would make sense. Oases can be man-made, and it would make sense for someone to create an oasis-like revenue then rather live in a desert-like city.

The idea of climate change is something that Blizzard has been stirring around since Cataclysm. They have changed entire zones to new climates, and it would make perfect sense if I were to do the same, not to mention the already dramatic effect Blizzard has made on Orgrimmar in Cataclysm, that they explained by saying that Garrosh wanted to fortify Orgrimmar. Consider this new source of vegetation a fortification by Thrall.

ezeNYNE
    It's a good job, but I feel like the map's work is a lack of effort. I wouldn't install it because it would ruin the atmosphere of the whole Durotar. :<

Pawws
    No GM can ban you... but what about Sentinel Anti-cheat?
    Either way, it's a nice work.
    It is client side no one besides yourself can see it like this. So Sentinel won't detect and no one would know you have it unless you told them. There is also a naked patch with BOOBIES !!!!

cprik
    wooow!! damn that looks great! would love to see that change

Baronshampoo
    On retail, this was considered illegal. To modify the files I mean.

But it's very hard to detect unless you have someone looking in the files or playing your game to know that the models were changed.

6. It's a good job, but I feel like the map's work is a lack of effort. I wouldn't install it because it would ruin the atmosphere of the whole Durotar. :<
    How exactly is it a lack of effort? I am making updates to it every day, and every day it is looking a little better than before. I not only change the skins for the road and grass, but also enhance the whole map to give it a more updated feeling, and more accurate.

This patch is mainly for people who just sit in Orgrimmar and wait for queues to pop, much like myself, and would rather see a greener Orgrimmar than dusty old orange dirt.

Also, as I have said many times now... I am doing mods to Durotar as well, making it more like the Barrens by adding oases.

7. nice reskin, Org really looks like Bedrock now. Yabba dabba dooooooooooooooo

Bosslife
    But will it blend?

9. orgrimmar is in durotar... theres no grass in durotar.. how can there be grass in org?
    How can there be any grass in Dubai?

Anyway, I'm sure that if some trolls would introduce Thrall with some homegrown, I'm sure Org would be lookin' a lot more greenish. You can't fight them herbs mon.

Darloc
    Don't you make Orgrimmar appear like it belonged to the alliance! >: (

11. Don't you make Orgrimmar appear like it belonged to the alliance! >: (
    The alliance is blue...and I'm pretty sure grass doesn't equal Alliance...
    On a side note, Thunderbluff has grass. /pwn

12. This is nicely done. Good job! :]

13. On retail, this was considered illegal. To modify the files I mean.

But it's very hard to detect unless you have someone looking in the files or playing your game to know that the models were changed.
    On retail it was illegal because Blizzard did not want anyone to mess about with their game files in both cases,where it might,and might not offer advantage.

In molten it's different,since molten it self breaks every possible copyright rule of Blizzard as far as game files go,they don't punish model changing and stuff like OP has posted,tho it's worth mentioning,if you start to change rare spawn,hard-to-find item models to something like Gruul or whatever,that WILL get you banned.

As long as you don't change and/or add entitys its all good.

14. omg this is sooo sweet i like orgrimmar with grass.

15. It looks like an Alliance town now! xD Really cool mate ;)

First 123 Last