1. Phoenix Latest work

Sharing my Latest work enjoy

Please Rate my stuff in a ratio from (1-10)
    PM to make requests for signatures

An Warlock

An Orc Warrior

Gnome Rogue and her murloc Buddy

Undead Priest

My Dranei

A DeathKnight

Blood elfs

Palladin

Lugae and zeketh

Wallpapers:

Some Of my Older stuff
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=128127

2. /applauds ..great piece ^^ 10 for me

i could never do that :P can u do me one

3. /applauds ..great piece ^^ 10 for me

i could never do that :P can u do me one
    Give me some details on what you would like;)

4. Hehe,nice sigs,but i dont like the eds,too lame.: >

5. Give me some details on what you would like;)
    You know me ;)

6. OMG OMG .. Am i looks like that :p anyway thanks so much /hug

Ramseslll
    OMG! Amazing! I didn't know something that beautiful existed! (ok, maybe not THAT good, but still!)

How did you make these? These interest me a lot, since I have no artistic skills whatsoever, and I have a semi-successful Molten website(/blog)!

"We've" (pretty much I alone) have had almost 3 MILLION pageviews to this day.

If you're interested in perhaps making something that would get some views, pm me.

-TheOnlyTrueWriter

8. 5/10

- The renders do not blend with the background; Try different smudging techniques.
    - The text is far too highlighted; Again, the text don't really blend with the backgrounds. Don't use such strong emboss and less outside glow / shadow.
    - Some signatures feel a bit empty. Some aren't in harmony. Try working on the backgrounds and of course make sure everything blends nicely.

Don't give up, keep going. Hope you found my critique useful.

PS: I really really don't like the exaggerated bevel and emboss on the text.
    Actualy i really appreciate honest feedback aspecialy when its from experience to be honest i still really suck on the text and will work on it but keep in mind we all got start somewhere:D

9. Nice going there Rose....
    I'll list them in the order which I think is best.

From best-worse(although imo they're all pretty good)

1- Nightgale Sig--> I like the Proportions of the person+the symbol, although the person could be made to stand out more and the symbol a bit less. 8/10

2- Your Kealix sig--> Editing wise this surpasses the Nightgale sig, but it's just not my sort of thing:D. 7.5/10

3- The Rogue sig--> It has a Murlock in, do I need to say more???....Actaully I do, the colour of the text in this suits the sig but you could've used different fonst of texts for both figures, The Murlock text doesn't suit it....it needs to be more.......epic:p 7/10

4- The Warrior sig--> it's a bit too bold for me(although I do like the colour combo) you could've tuned the colours down a bit. The fading in the bottom half of his leg is done nicely so 7/10

5-The Warlock Sig--> I like how everything looks as if it's coming out of the figure, however you could've done someting else with the edges such as a faded enlargement(if you don't understand me if not....you know who I am). 6.5/10

Lastly the Undead sig...The figure itself looks good, but you could've done something to that massive gap on the left and you could've made the grey a bit lighter.

Now the Wallpaper....I Like it, 9/10 for that-->nothing is perfect :D

10. Nice going there Rose....
    I'll list them in the order which I think is best.

From best-worse(although imo they're all pretty good)

1- Nightgale Sig--> I like the Proportions of the person+the symbol, although the person could be made to stand out more and the symbol a bit less. 8/10

2- Your Kealix sig--> Editing wise this surpasses the Nightgale sig, but it's just not my sort of thing:D. 7.5/10

3- The Rogue sig--> It has a Murlock in, do I need to say more???....Actaully I do, the colour of the text in this suits the sig but you could've used different fonst of texts for both figures, The Murlock text doesn't suit it....it needs to be more.......epic:p 7/10

4- The Warrior sig--> it's a bit too bold for me(although I do like the colour combo) you could've tuned the colours down a bit. The fading in the bottom half of his leg is done nicely so 7/10

5-The Warlock Sig--> I like how everything looks as if it's coming out of the figure, however you could've done someting else with the edges such as a faded enlargement(if you don't understand me if not....you know who I am). 6.5/10

Lastly the Undead sig...The figure itself looks good, but you could've done something to that massive gap on the left and you could've made the grey a bit lighter.

Now the Wallpaper....I Like it, 9/10 for that-->nothing is perfect :D
    Heya! lug thanx for the comments and ratings its really appreciated

wodflames
    Very nice, could you do me one?

With Wodflames and a DK there with maybe some Flames?

p.s Your worked looked very cool to me, everyone their own style.

12. Very nice, could you do me one?

With Wodflames and a DK there with maybe some Flames?

p.s Your worked looked very cool to me, everyone their own style.
    making one soon be sure to check the first post for link :D

13. Very good sigs 9/10
    can i request 1 sig of undead rogue with poisony surroundings with name kimblee? That would be nice :D

12 Last