1. July 3, 2015  
    You guys might wanna check this vyragosa patroling 100% blizz like here in frostwolf! I never seen Vyra patrol like this in warmane for years! Watch how he phases after then! Lucky, i was able to record the whole thing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo7W8_Vrth4

2. Just camped tlpd and got him last week thanks to updated info provided by the OP

What you should know:

1.Both dragons spawn on ground and don't move

2.Both spawn on their flight paths so never stay in one spot(recommend checking the comment section here it will cover all spawns but feel free to ask me in game and i'll help out with what i know i'm horde with character name Undeadlegend hit me up)

3. 8 hrs spawn time after the body of whatever you killed dissappears and if it's skinned i think the time is reduced to 4:30 to 5 hrs but that's unconfirmed and also killing rares reducing time is unconfirmed at least for me because i haven't tried killing rares or have skinning but there was times when it didn't spawn vyra or tlpd when it should have

4.this whole process requires patience alot of it , there will be people camping it too so expect challenge ,friends can be a great help if you know when it will spawn as they can tag it until you come or maybe kill it if the loot was on FFA so if you intend on giving up early you don't deserve this mount i camped for a long time since wotlk and finally got it in mop

5.Vyra only spawning after restart Is now unconfirmed because i found tlpd dead after a restart but there was a restart shortly after so it may have been a mistake but better go to look after any crash

6. a personal tip from me : never ever camp 1 spot it will most likely be spawned at another place where you don't expect it to be ,i was camping beside the glory hole as i call it (engine of makers) and it was at the brunhidlar village i said to myself something's off better go spin around then i found it and got it later after i helped a friend camp it , amazingly it took only 1 day to find a tlpd he took the lower part of the map i took the upper i found it in a custom spawn that's off the flight path of brunhidlar village it's right beside it though just go north-east of the retail spawn and you should find some trees on the same mountain on an edge(look for the map for spawns on the comment section or pm me as i said above)

7.if you have one friend it should be enough for both of you to circle around the spawns easily and swiftly , so one takes the lower part and one takes the upper part As in lower part is the frozen waterfall and lake or bor's breath this makes you spin around on the whole frozen lake and pass by the village that has a plague proto drake then you take a right and pass by the spawn by the engine of the makers and back to the waterfall then rinse and repeat
    the upper part also has the engine of makers on it's path because it's a sort of a VIP spawn point but don't exclusively camp it , You start at ulduar goto the engine and into both the brunhidlar spawns the custom and the retail then you can go by your friend in the waterfall then back to ulduar or just straight to ulduar ,there's also a spawn point that's way off any flight paths it's the dirkee spawn on the far right of the map at thunderfall EDIT:It actually spawns there so check in regularly

8.Also one thing that is very helpful Use minimap tracking to track ''Target'' this basically helps when you find something with npc scan and target it but don't know where it is ,when you set it on it should make any thing you target appear on the minimap

EDIT: Here's the spawn map http://imgur.com/a/CagiF

This concludes my guide of getting TLPD if you follow it you'll get it but i'll like to warn you that there's a hacker camping there moving at insane speed he's character is called Xfreak be careful and good luck ,with some patience you should get it soon :)
    Edited: October 30, 2016 Reason: Updated

3. Can you please reupload the pictures? I need it.

4. Got TLPD bout 2 months back...can confirm it does not fly....

5. Got TLPD bout 2 months back...can confirm it does not fly....
    Does it spawns on random locations or same spot like Aeonaxx?

6. i was circling around everyday......... no TLPD... no Vyragosa.. T_T

7. Well post the damn spawn point pictures. There OP's pictures are deleted. Where does it spawn??

8. Well post the damn spawn point pictures. There OP's pictures are deleted. Where does it spawn??
    http://imgur.com/a/CagiF
    there you go mate

9. YAHOOOO!! Got mine early this morning :D This is my fave mount... i got this on WotLK and Cata finally here!!
    TIPS:
    - The hard part is camping the spawn timing. Once you have it, it would be easier.
    - Patience and perseverance. If you dont have these you dont deserve this mount.
    - Follow ZeroX10 advices.
    - If you have the spawn time and havent seen it, go around for a few more rounds. Fly low.
    - Pray that there wouldnt be a crash while timing it. :D

My Time Table:
    ~Always circling in Storm Peaks.
    11:14am - saw Vyragosa dead (not my kill)... Waited until it despawn.
    7:20pm - Killed Vyragosa. 7:25pm despawned
    3:25 am - (yes i alarmed and woke up for this) Roaming...not found. about to give up. went for a few more rounds.
    3:47 - found TLPD adrenaline rush. Killed it. Mounted it.

http://imgur.com/a/mFQIl
    Edited: November 2, 2016

10. After long sleepless nights and countless hours of camping, i am proud to say that i finally got the TLPD. There was a server restart at 11:30 AM ST, found the body of Vyragosa. Waited 8 hours then started to fly around the spawn points, to my delight i found the sucker chillin in front of Ulduar, killed him at around 7:30 PM ST.
    Good luck to all the future hunters, may the RNG gods be with you. (took me 3 weeks to find him)

11. Does it still spawn on the ground or does it fly? can anyone confirm this?

12. but what if you killed vyragosa and few hours later the server crashes?

First ... 2533343536 Last