gotzeus
    well after just about four days, finally got it...some pix. this just happened.

good luck guys!

oh...just in case (for map bug) spam auto attack by right clicking with auto loot. think that might work...tried on the one i got my mount on! ;)

2. 4 days now no rares :l i heard spawn was 1 hour but i camp for 3 hours no spawn. Is the spawn timer different on neltharion now? Do they fly around or something?

3. May 2, 2013  
    Is the Time-Lost Proto Drake existing in Lordaeron cause i was searching for 3 weeks and i didn't saw any rare mob in Storm Peaks maybe i'm doing something wrong or what ??

4. May 5, 2013  
    Today i found 2 of them all dead ;(

5. May 5, 2013  
    I got it tuesday on my mage 19:22 RT @ Bor's Fall.
    Got it today at 13:22 RT @ Brunhildar village.

Got both of em while getting Iron Boot Flask. Call me lucky or just smart to check it out :D

6. May 6, 2013  
    First of all thanks for the guide. it helped alot

got mine today - 1:06 PM REALM TIME @ Thunderfall / NELTHARION

happy hunting guys ;)

7. May 7, 2013  
    Zame1111
    i killed the damn drake but it was under the ground so i could loot it:(

8. May 8, 2013  
    i was looking for him today for 5h but i didnt found him.... Can any1 tell how high does he fly or does he walk on the ground?

Ty Windhealer

9. May 10, 2013  
    Finally got mine recentl. Use Argent Tournament tabard warp or set portal to ulduar, check those 2 platforms. Never saw *anyone* patrolling there, they just run Bor's Breath. 3/5 Vyragosa sightings were at Ulduar.

10. May 13, 2013  
    this guide is very helpful.
    Thanks a lot.

11. May 13, 2013  
    Naichaku
    Luckily I found him in the place where no one ever goes and camps him :D That day when I found him, I killed 1 Vyragosa myself and also found 2 Vyragosas dead. So after 4 hours TLPD spawned instead of Vyragosa and I had a chance to take him! :)
    Thanks for this guide, it was very helpful.

12. May 13, 2013  
    odkush
    Found on frostwolf patrolling

13. May 15, 2013  
    I can confirm he does spawn over Thunderfall. Got it on Neltharion before just 2 hours. Happy hunting and good luck! :)

14. May 18, 2013  
    will def give this strategy a try. have been searching for this mount way too long. thanks for posting!

15. May 19, 2013  
    I got mine near Ulduar :) , at the western-most spawn point.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE, I am forever grateful!! I downed Vyragosa several times today and finally hit the jackpot at the end of the day and got TLPD!
    All I did was every time I killed Vyra, I would do something else or take a break from playing WoW and come back to the Storm Peaks an hour later to all the spawn points as shown on the map and sure enough after killing heaps of Vyragosas, coming back for another usual hour ....... I FINALLY SAW HIM!!!

When I found him, he was slightly to the left in this image and flying in one spot, just a tad higher.
    You can't miss him.

Note: The time in this image is my Local Time (9:17pm), not realm time,

The times I was hunting at:
    Killed Vyragosa at 6:24 realm time (AM)
    Killed Vyragosa at 7:33 realm time (AM)
    Killed Vyragosa at 8:38 realm time (AM)
    Killed Vyragosa at 9:44 realm time (AM)
    Killed Vyragosa at 10:04 realm time (AM)
    Killed TLPD at 11:17 realm time (AM) at Ulduar western spawn-point
    (I got him just a few minutes after 11:11 realm time - where one is supposed to make a wish at that exact time, somewhat of a coincidence? :D )

But basically I killed 5 Vyragosa's (1 every hour) and killed 1 TLPD when I found him at the western-most Ulduar spawn point an hour later after killing the 5th Vyragosa

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last