1. I gave up after finding Vyragosa 8 times and never saw TLPD.

echaz
    I gave up after finding Vyragosa 8 times and never saw TLPD.
    xD. if vyragosa drop mount u already get 8 mount

extremelyg
    It's a private server. They can spawn it in the barrens if they so desire. It's not like we harpooned TLPD and dragged him to Thunderfall.

Did you report us yet, or are you just full of hot air? If you state your going to do something, man up and do it.

Your new nickname from me is 'Seinfeld'. The show was about nothing and had no point, sound familiar?

4. hey guys! i'm finally high enough lvl to fly in northrend! i have always been a mount collector and i think the TLPD is sick XD if anyone could help me and show me where i should camp i would greatly appreciate it! my ingame name is : Jdub - deepholm. thanks!

5. and also, if im lvl 68 am i high enough to kill the beast if i find him? plz help :)

ikovee
    5 days of searching and still no luck... Time Lost? too much id say hahaha

7. Is it possible that they fixed he's spawn bug?

extremelyg
    Highly unlikely. I'll confirm at the end of the month when I am back from vacationing in Florida. A month's paid vacation and a month off WOW are good for the soul.

ikovee
    GOT ONE!!!!!!

over 60hours on retail never seeing it.... nor either rare spawns..
    6 days of searching on Molten and still havnt seen any spawns then BAM!

I was ready to log and cook supper went to go land to log and i saw it.. my heart started to beat out of my chest, as said above tunnel vision kicked in haha had no control...

PS. Sorry to holynora who showed up like 1 second after i killed it... Yours will come tho :)

Figured id show the spawn, this thread was very helpful in helping me find her and this one hasnt been mentioned yet.. its rather close to one you guys talked about..

10. I gave up after finding Vyragosa 8 times and never saw TLPD.

Dont guive up man. i get him on frostwolf after killing vyragosa more then 30 times for sure.. .. i say 30 kouse if i told u more. u guys maybee dont bealive it..

luky i get him on grey after 3 days.. a friend kill it for me..... bors fall...

keep farming it ppl.. and u will get him.. dont guive up..

darkal90
    I actually tried my best to get the drake but if the spawn points are different from retail i dont know what more to do
    my hopes are going down :(

hiyomi
    Found and killed him while hunting for skoll then he fell under textures...

ikovee
    I actually tried my best to get the drake but if the spawn points are different from retail i dont know what more to do
    my hopes are going down :(
    Just look through this thread... theres enough screen shots showing almost every spawn.. trying to find it alone is harder aswell....

Some helpful hunting tips would be :

-look at the posted pictures and learn this servers spawn spots

-try to figure out when the last one was killed due to the 4 hours and under spawn time

-Bringing friends and camping a few spawn points between yourselves will make you find one
    FAST!

-When flying alone its helpful to have your own path that can quickly cover several spawns at once (Remember your not the only one trying to find one at all times alliance and horde alike)

-Watch were you kill him.. Falls through the ground more then people wanna admit

-Stay close to the ground hes not flying on this server and is usually clipping through the ground makes it easier to miss her if your to high

Also on the note of bringing friends a lot of people dont do this cause they dont wanna share the loot and just want one for them self... i can tell you that bringing 4 friends with you to find her, your more likely to find one for each of you faster then trying to find one just for you alone...

zuhluh
    killed Dirkee 17:39 server time, a very helpful worgen priest helped me kill him

spawned just south of engine of the makers, in front of the cave

First ... 8910111220 ... Last