1. May 15, 2014  
    I don't understand why People waste so much time for a normal mount, with VP u can get mounts a lot better

2. May 15, 2014  
    I don't understand why People waste so much time for a normal mount, with VP u can get mounts a lot better
    The rarity?
    A mate that already had it summoned me dou so I got it without ever really looking for it... *hides behind cover*.

3. May 16, 2014  
    BarbozaVinci
    Depends on what one would define as 'better' :)

I was just looking for what are some of the rare WoW mounts when I found out about TLPD and decided to camp for it. It feels good to have a mount like that.

4. May 17, 2014  
    Found and Killed on May 15th, found near Ulduar!

It's because it actually takes time and dedication, you have to not only kill the beast, but find him as well, its lame to just vote for all your mounts.

5. May 19, 2014  

Time-Lost Proto Drake

killed it today. and nothing. :l is it 100% drop chance?
    and how do i kill it solo? cant kill it solo. ewry time i pull him on me. i get in range for atc. he go back.

6. May 19, 2014  

killed it today. and nothing. :l is it 100% drop chance?
    and how do i kill it solo? cant kill it solo. ewry time i pull him on me. i get in range for atc. he go back.
    When you aggro go slowly until you land and he will still attack you, don't just rush down, that's why you lose aggro. And yes it is 100% drop.

7. May 19, 2014  
    i didnt get it. we couldnt loot him. and i sent ticket to gm. and he said he cant do anything. :l can u tell me is there anything i can do to get it? i play on deathwing.

8. May 26, 2014  
    Spoiler: Show

gotten 5 minutes ago. Frost Wolf realm

9. May 26, 2014  
    When you aggro go slowly until you land and he will still attack you, don't just rush down, that's why you lose aggro. And yes it is 100% drop.
    IT IS NOT 100% DROP CHANCE.
    It is 98% so you have 2% of being VERY unlucky.

10. May 26, 2014  
    Fujitora
    I just got it on the first 35 mins of hunting.

11. May 26, 2014  
    MrStretch719
    ah ok then he dont fly in this server

12. May 26, 2014  
    MrStretch719
    thangs alot for the (guide)

13. May 26, 2014  
    Kevinator
    Hey guys im still looking for mine but heres a special macro I use when i go hunting for rares
    /tar Time-Lost Proto Drake
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /w Kevinator You've FOUND >%t<

Change kevinator to your name and if it finds LTDP it will /w if ur in area but u have to keep clicking macro.
    I put it on keybind 1 so when im patrolling stormpeaks i spam 1 till it finds along with npc scan.
    If u want to use the macro for finding anything else replace Time lost drake with the name of rare e.g
    /tar Gondria

14. May 29, 2014  
    Why are you posting that in every thread? ^

Not even gonna click on it.. inb4 virus

15. May 29, 2014  
    Kevinator
    are you talking about my macro>?

First ... 202829303132 ... Last