Emptor
    so are the flight points and spawn points like they are on retail now?

2. No,im not sure havent played retail yet :)

jz604
    hey, just heard from a guildie that this bad boy respawns every 5 days? or thats the respawn timer atleast. im from ragnaros so im not sure how it is on Frostwolf

4. 5 days? I keep camping him but nothing, never even saw his corpse. I thought respawn was 4 hours on cata

jz604
    sorry im on ragnaros lol stil;l WOTLK

6. Respawn is 1 hour every 1 hour there is a vyragosa and in this 6 vyragosa there is a chance that 1 time lost will spawn

jz604
    Respawn is 1 hour every 1 hour there is a vyragosa and in this 6 vyragosa there is a chance that 1 time lost will spawn

thanks, but i've been camping for a while i have no yet seen vyragosa nor did i see TPLD, i found skoll couple times lmao

Criszaegrim
    Aeonaxx is not yet scripted
    so it doesn't exist yet? or it is hiding somewhere..?

Vayneee
    thanks, but i've been camping for a while i have no yet seen vyragosa nor did i see TPLD, i found skoll couple times lmao
    You found Skoll in cataclysm frostwolf ?

Doiite

CAmping

Hey guys i now camping at uldum spot for like 7hours, because i saw many got TPLD there, and i was thinking should i change place or stay camping there ? And after server restart does the timer of they're spawn resets and/or they spawn faster ?

EDIT: ON SARGERAS REALM

miguelr
    Hey guys i now camping at uldum spot for like 7hours, because i saw many got TPLD there, and i was thinking should i change place or stay camping there ? And after server restart does the timer of they're spawn resets and/or they spawn faster ?

EDIT: ON SARGERAS REALM
    Do you mean ulduar?

Doiite
    Yeah sorry, failed ulduar!

13. Well, after 4 vyragosas today + 1 exactly after the Warsong server crash so yeah, 5, i went out for a coupla hours and when i came back online and checked found TLPD instantly on one spot i found in some screenshot here i wasn't rly aware of, it's basically 1 spot that i never checked.

So yeah to drop my 2 cents here cuz I can't say that this thread wasn't helpful.

Day1 :
    2 vyragosa kills, 1 at the frozen waterfall top, 1 next the cave just as frozen river ends (slighty south from valkyrion)

Day2 :
    2 vyragosa kills, 1 at middle engine of the makers, 1 can't remember
    -1 TLPD kill, flight slightly above cave at the end of frozen lake (coords 28, 65)

Day3 :
    5 vyragosa kills,
    1: place / map (2 times here)
    2: place / map
    3: place / map
    4: place / map
    TLPD: place / map

Well there, so i downed 9 vyras and 2 protos in 3 days, all you gotta do is nail one and then keep coming back 1 hour after corpse despawn (yes i'm 101% sure it's only 1 hour) untill you give up, when you lose track of it, continue when you will have a few consecutive hours again etc...

PROTIP: Anywhere you find TLPD that is hard to get to ground, try to do it, try to basically make him walk rather than fly, he will still wave with his wings but get him on ground lvl before killing, last thing you want is corpse falling through ground like it did with my first TLPD kill.

Well I know the post is long but it should be helpful, GL guys!

14. Apparently server restarts don't actually reset the spawn. Either that, or me and a whole bunch of randoms flying around on Ragnaros missed him.

15. Apparently server restarts don't actually reset the spawn. Either that, or me and a whole bunch of randoms flying around on Ragnaros missed him.
    I killed vyragosa and after 2-3 mins, the corpse still didn't despawn, we all got a DC, I logged back in as soon as i could (7-8 mins of downtime) and found another vyragosa so yeah, crashes and restarts do reset it as I saw.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last