1. So im reading couple of the last 10 posts, and I'm wondering am I doing something wrong or my luck sucks so hard or yet is it different on my realm after all its wotlk(DW). I've been at it for few days being very strict to be at Storm Peaks the very minute restart goes off and been few times after crashes once it was even 2 consecutive crashes in between each I was able to scour Sp to the inch... not even a sign or a corpse or anything no TLPD no Vyragosa nothing, barren wasteland hell not even any rare mobs and I literarly dont miss a damn square meter of the map.

Dont get me wrong I dont quite QQ I know its supposed to be hard but it would be motivating to find a corpse at least I would be reassured it even spawns enough often for me to even consider getting it.

2. Can't find a single vyragosa in the marked points in neltharion anyone have any idea?

3. It does spawn , i am also searching for TLPD on my toon in frostwolf and i have no luck been looking for tlpd for a week and still no single vyragosa or TLPD it just happens so many people are looking for him and i somewhat realize that this thread i posted did some repercussions

4. Tip to who is hunting it..
    Wake up early or stay up late.. i was the only one searching for it at 4:20 AM found it with ease.. but was searching for about a month, every day, until i decided to stay up late.. He fly's arround the same spot.. does not change location until hunted.. i followed his directions and he stayed in the same spot for 5 min and then i killed him.. Good luck to all.. USE THE MAP in the 1st page..

5. Has anyone gotten TlPD on Lordaeron ive been searching for maybe 2 weeks v.v I am getting close to giving up..

6. What version is everything using of NPC scan that works for Cata?

Th3EarthClash
    Found the protodrake after exactly 1-2 mins of hunting :), pity I killed him while he was flying...

8. 3 killed Vyragosa , 3 killed TLPD , 3 tlpd who give me not mount but just a vmap bug .. im so happy now ^^ :)

Gunblaze
    What version is everything using of NPC scan that works for Cata?
    NPCScan 4.0.3.6

10. Already killed TLPD 6-7 times..Last time was hour ago but i gave loot to another guy,spammed global and he was lucky to have it :)

MalqaviaN
    With so many players hunting it, is very difficult to get one XD

iritsa
    I killed Vyra 16 times before I saw TLPD for the first time..... dead. 14 kills later I found TLPD flying next to mountain; however, he fell through the mountain when I killed him and of course I didnt get the mount. Despite how frustrated I was, I kept looking. Surprisingly the very next spawn was TLPD for the second time in a row, and I was actually able to loot the mount this time :D. I cant imagine that TLPD spawning 2 times in 2 hours happens very often.

13. Killed ! :)

i killed time lost protodrake about 05:19 I killed vyragos aand her body despawned 04:19 so 1 hour after dead copse! :) http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

Rominov

It Finally Happened!

Third time really is the charm. I just got mine today @ 6.40 p.m Frostwolf server time which to my experience is a HORRIBLE time to try looking for the mount since it's heavy load hours but to my surprise, I tracked this baby down after killing Vygrosa 4 times! Took alot of planning and time management but it was worth it!

I could have had it 2 days ago but some horde mage killed me as I was luring the TLPD to the ground. he ended up taking the drake leaving me to look at what could have been mine. Another time, i arrived too late to find a troll hunter to have only just killed it. I put leveling on hold and just spent the next 2 days determined to get this mount. Finally, I can resume playing the game with a mount other than a snowy white gryphon.

Like it's been mentioned many times before, if you really want this mount, You need to be:

1. Immensely patient (Or just have a streak of luck)

2. Devoted. The best things are usually the hardest to obtain....y'know?

3. Able to take on rival mount seekers (especially those of the opposing faction)...This isn't exactly a requirement but speaking from personal experience, it's a real ****ty feeling to be owned by a higher leveled/better geared player while you have your prize in your sights.

Take Care and happy hunting all! And sorry for the long post, still buzzing from the mount as most might guess. :P

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last