1. I main a lvl 79 twink druid on frostwolf, and i saw this precious flying around at the waterfall. It was very high so i couldn't bring it down to safe place before my 40k hp got nuked, so i tried to rush it down just to lose aggro at each attempt. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure a way to kill it, but no gold. Eventually a 85 mage saw it, slow fall raped it, took the mount and flew with it on my face while /lol'ing. I was so heartbroken that I forgot to take screenshots. I hate this game :(

WhiteWizard
    i got it last monday under ulduar.
    i was flying around there when i got summend into a dungeon.
    while i was in the dungeon the server crashed and when i got back in the game.
    half the dungean group dit not return when i ported out my npcscan whent mayhem.
    omg there he was. bang bang loot yes.yes.yes
    first time i was happy with a server crash

dumblethor

Ragnaros

Do you guys know if the spawn points are the same for ragnaros or if he even spawns on ragnaros? cheers

4. can someone share the spawn points of TLPD? ive been trying to get him a little while now

5. Only 3 hours lost on this one. ;) It's easy if you know the death time of Vyragosa/Time-Lost Proto Drake.
    Either by killing it or finding the corpse. Skinning 'should' decrease the time for the next spawn, It's only my guess though since it counts after the corpse despawns. Oh and having an alarm addon or just an alarm on your smartphone is very helpful. I used this one here. I am guessing that y'all using _NPCScan already, if not here is a link to the proper version.

Happy Hunting & Good luck.

6. I got it with almost 0 camping time.

Your best bet is to check Storm Peaks and his spawn points after the server crash.

7. Macro To Find Time-Lost Proto Drake

Anyone can help me for a macro ..
    I Need to find Time-Losto Proto Darke But i need Macro for it ..
    Anyone Know dhe Macro to Find it im Hunter and i have good chance to find it with macro Target

Oberot
    /target Time-Lost Proto Drake

9. just killed vyra a while ago. 9:09am ST
    EDIT:
    QQ: do vyra and TLPD cannot spawn/be alive at the same time ?

EDIT: got mine, finally!

10. It spawned today 13:00 ST at Bor's Fall.

11. i dont know how you guys can have it, i play on sargeras and i've killed Vyragosa 15 times and Dirke 1 time (don't know if he shares the spawntimer or it was just a coincidense that he spawned 1 hour after vyra died) and i've never even seen a dead Time-lost.

Even if I have seen alot of people have it on the server I just wanted to ask if they removed it or something since i've killed vyra plenty of times, 6 times in a row with 1 hour between each kill at most.

12. i dont know how you guys can have it, i play on sargeras and i've killed Vyragosa 15 times and Dirke 1 time (don't know if he shares the spawntimer or it was just a coincidense that he spawned 1 hour after vyra died) and i've never even seen a dead Time-lost.

Even if I have seen alot of people have it on the server I just wanted to ask if they removed it or something since i've killed vyra plenty of times, 6 times in a row with 1 hour between each kill at most.
    HAHA nvm got mine now ^^ 17 vyragosas and 2 dirkees after, BTW i think theres a high posibility dirkee also shares the cooldown with the two dragons since 2 out of 2 times he has been there instead of vyra or tlpd and the hour after kill + despawn the dragons are back. not sure tho! thanks and glhf to you all!

13. Lorderon TLPD killed today at approx 1:30pm

Lorderon

http://imgur.com/a/JQbY5

I was upping my herbing and mining today and just got high enough to get lichbloom so I started exploring and wham there he was just hanging around at Bor's Falls. He did not appear to be pathing anywhere just going left and right kinda flittering around a bit. I dotted him up a little and brought him over onto solid ground he couldn't bug out for loot.

14. Francesc from Frostwolf here.

Found and killed on 2014-04-20 around 5:20 a.m. server time at the Terrace of the Makers. It was my second attempt (killed Vyragosa an hour before that). Vyragosa or the Proto Drake should be back at any of the known spawn points around 6:26 server time.

See screenshots for details.

15. May 15, 2014  

Cought him one week ago in Deathwing realm

First ... 192728293031 ... Last