AuxRane

AuxRane's Sugnature

Hello dudes and dudets. I've been on the forum for a while, and I thought it's time to post my Signature to be rated by all of you (ofc if you want ).
    I'd be happy if you rate it from 1 to 10 and say your opinion. Thanks in advance for your time replying to my topic.

And there it is:

Credits:
    Worgen picture: Unfortunatelly I can't remember the name of the artist who made that awesome fan art. If you see that message dude, feel credited.

P.S. In the near future I'll make such versions for every class and race. The problem is to find time to do it. Once I'm done I'll make a thread, post them all and I'll make signatures for those of you that want one.

speginator
    its good one... 9/10 just be kuz nobody is perfect ;)

Obstinacy
    7/10

Work on your text. :)

4. 8/10 love your worgen sig. is that a fist wep?

AuxRane
    8/10 love your worgen sig. is that a fist wep?
    Yep, it's some kind of Fists and they look just AWESOME.

Jashoxu
    I'd give you a 9/10 easily.

7. 9/10 I like your design and feel, your cut stands out and draws the eyes near it, however the text is a slight bit to drawish and I think sticks out slightly (Brightness). The area where you have text is really well done but the edge between the two seems to stick out quite a bit as it is far to straight; using brushes with a slight scatter to this might make it look way better. Lastly the Molten sign is a missmatch for the entire sig, as much as we like molten you might want to try recoloring it to see if you can get it to fit in better with the rest.

When I get home tonight I will post the ranges that I like to use and a guide on the ways I like to blend in.

8. 9/10 as the most said... How much time did you spend on it?
    --> It's even better from mine

ownernight

Awesome

Aweosome worgen signature.

AuxRane
    9/10 as the most said... How much time did you spend on it?
    --> It's even better from mine
    For the whole signature, I've spent around hour and a half, cuz' I had the main design in my head and all I had to do is make it reality.

Kazeinin
    Wooow So niiiiice !!! I'd give a 9.5/10
    Really nice job

Geist0Z
    ps: its WEREWOLF just an observation