QUICK FACT: If you go to www.wowhead.com and go to a zone page, you can actually see where EVERY QUEST GIVER in that zoneis located!
- Go to the zone page
- Press "Show on map"
- Alliance
- Questgivers

Very helpful if you find yourself stuck with lack of quests.

0-1
Create your character! - DON'T CREATE A FEMALE DWARF. THEY'RE UGLY. -

1 - 10
Now that you're in your starting zone, do all quests till you reach lvl 10. This is quite easily done, even with 1x rates, so there should be no problems doing it.
I'm levelling a worgen, so I had to lvl to 15 and then have someone summon me to SW.

10 - 20
Afterwards, you can level from 10-20 in many areas. Those areas usually exist just outside your starting zone.

Bloodmyst isle, Westfall, Darkshore and Loch Modan are the Alliance 10-20 zones. But I usually go to DARKSHORE, as the next step of the guide is in Ashenvale.

20 - 25
Now that you're level 20, go to Ashenvale. In Maestra's Post and in Astranaar, there's enough to get you to lvl 25. If you don't like Ashenvale, go to Duskwood or Redridge mountains.

25 - 30
This is one of the hardest parts. I usually move to Northern Stranglethorn to do my 25-30. Even though the contesting was much higher before, it's still a big pain in the *** when ppl steal your kills and your life. But it's manageable, so I'd still suggest going here :)

30-35+
Hinterlands bro!

Start of at Aerie peak (although there's only like one quest there) and then continue further, to Stormfeather Post and a small Alliance camp outside Intha'Alox. The quests in Hinterlands may very well get you to level 40, but I usually stop at 35-37.

35+ - 44
Dustwallow Marsh. Not the fanicest area, but it's okay.
Located in Kalimdor, I usually use the boat from Booty Bay (cape of stranglethorn) to Ratchet, and then I fly south.

Shouldn't be any problems levelling. Not that many Hordes here, although a few bi**h a** ni***s might come and kill ya. Yes mages and paladins. I'm referring to you.

44-52+
Felwood is lovely!

With many instant complete quests, Felwood is a VERY nice place, XP-wise. But once you go north in the zone, and the graveyard is half the zone away, and you get ganked in the Jaednar cave, it's not as fun. But I still LOVE this zone. It gets you so many levels!

52+ - 58
Winterspring. Decent xp, mediocre contesting. Close to Felwood.

Shouldn't be a problem levelling here. You're now lvl 58 and you can move to OUTLAND! (Stay for lvl 60 in Winterspring if you wish. Dno why, but if you wanna, then do it.)