1. Enha weapons pre BiS

Hi all.

Which weapons are the best option before LK and heroic ICC runs (except GS fight)?

Maybe, Frost Giant's Cleaver (hc) and Keleseth's Seducer (normal)?
    Are Black Bruise (normal) good option or just to pass this weapon?

Right now I have Cudgel of Furious Justice (from Bettlehilt quest) and Stormpike Cleaver (normal).

2. Its my first time playing enha shaman so I dont really know what i'm talking about, but I think you'll find it easier to replace Stormpike Cleaver than your current mace. Your mace is already pretty good with stats you want, weapons like black bruise wouldnt necessarily be the better option to replace it where as Keleseth's Seducer seems awesome. I'm seeing a lot of the potential axes having a combination of crit and armor pen; im not sure if thats what you want but it would be a better replacement for stormpike cleaver; although you miss out on the hit rating and haste rating if that means anything. I think you have the best mace you can get before heroic-only maces like Gutbuster or Remorseless. Yeah i think just stick to maces and fist weapons until you can get that one axe that drops from the lich king. Gutbuster should be a great catch, you can get it from heroic festergut. Keleseths seducer nm is great as well. Hope it helped!

3. Both black bruise and frost giant cleaver better than yours. If we compare them cleaver wons, seems scalling for black bruise way too low, cause when i tried it on training dummy it was smth like 0.3% total damage.
    There are ot of weapons that should feet you, but there some recomendations, that i figured out after trying and modelling enha weapons:
    1) 1st priority stat for main hand is weapon damage. It doesn't matter either u have crit/haste/arp chose weapon with better basic damage (>4 scalling coeffecient in enhsim). Like there some 1.5 axes that are good in terms of gs, but not so good for main hand for dps improvement.
    2) If u're orc take into account, that u have expertise racial.
    3) Overall secondary stat priority: ap-haste-crit-arp. If u have arp coeffecients higher than crit in enhsim, u have reached melee crit cap and need to add some hit.
    4) U can also think about SP weapon in main hand. It will boost your multi target dps.
    At least, there are my current thoughts