I am into intricate GFX too.

2. Awesome stuff lass..
    There, fixed it for ya :p

On Topic: Nice stuff you got there

3. Pretty Nice.
    I am into intricate GFX too.
    There, fixed it for ya :p

On Topic: Nice stuff you got there
    Thanks. I'm thinking of branching out into different areas, but I'm unsure where to start. I'll think of something eventually, but perhaps anyone has suggestions?

4. Thanks. I'm thinking of branching out into different areas, but I'm unsure where to start. I'll think of something eventually, but perhaps anyone has suggestions?
    Lynea? Graphics?

....Orlly....

5. Lynea? Graphics?

....Orlly....
    That's not much of a suggestion, Move! D:

6. Adding another. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

7. Yes, I'm playing Horde on Deepholm, and I think it is cute, too. I wanted a more cute and less serious signature. As much as I like the one I had before, it's sorta redundant with my avatar. There is a Horde insignia in the signature. Should be easy to find now that I've pointed it out.

8. Undead frost mage plox ? $:
    Let me know what you think, and if you would want anything changed.

9. One another question tho; did you draw these pictures in the sigs yourself? :3 Or did you just google and stuff?
    I don't use Google, because I know just where to find good images. And there's no way I can create images like that on my own without a tablet. Give me a tablet. >:

10. just 1 question
    do u play belf arcane mage named Lynea on ragnaros

11. just 1 question
    do u play belf arcane mage named Lynea on ragnaros
    No, I do not. That would be someone that's using my name.

12. You should??ve reserved your name everywhere, like I did.

Still, someone stole it on Sargeras, apparently before I even started to play here, on molten.
    I did best I could, but already taken on some realms. As for Ragnaros, as soon as I transferred away, they got the name. Oh well.

Harabec
    Hey Lynea, not sure if this is how we're supposed to request but here it goes.

Your signature and avatar are awesome, really attractive art. I was hoping you might be able to do something similar for me?

Found a few Exodar themed pictures that I really like:

Trader's Tier - Background

Exodar Inn - Background

Outer Exodar - Background

Male Draenei Priest - Character

I love the purple and pink bloom in the Trader's Tier pic and I think the char would look great with a similar purple glow or outline. Maybe you could mess around with these few pics and see what comes of it?

*EDIT* I read Inflection's post about preferring not to work with in-game models and those backgrounds may not look so great with the artwork, so here are some drawn Exodar pics if they might work better.
    Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

14. Sigh
    I hate turning this into a Signature Request thread but my character feels naked without one X_X
    He is a male Human pally named Seigfried

Only a pally can understand the Awesome feeling of being a pally right XD
    So I figured u would be the best person for the job ^^
    Can i get a siggy please?
    :P

First 1234 ... Last