1. New Demo Song

Hey everyone, made a new demo for a song and wanted some opinions on it.
    Click this to get to it.
    I'd love to here any critiquing or feedback, thanks!

2. First off I would like to say that anyone who puts time down to create any type of Art, in this case Music, earns my respect to the fullest. It's not always as rewarding as one may think it is and can feel like a stab to the chest when something you've worked so hard on just doesn't get the attention it deserves, and for that I take my hat off for you. :)

Now to the Music in it's entirety. I found myself from the beginning of the song tapping my foot to the rhythm and the beat which in my book is an A+ any day as you the artist is able to pull in the listener to want more.

As the song continues at around 21 seconds I felt anxious, just waiting for the bass to kick in and that sense of a falling climax to remorse.

37 seconds in, still waiting for that falling climax, yet instead of growing more anxious, getting the feeling of redundancy.

43 seconds hits, and it hits hard; everything that has been working up to this point has paid off, but perhaps 12 seconds to late.

1:25 minutes in, expecting the bass to kick in again, however getting that feeling of redundancy/lack of interest once again.

All in all, the tune is great and the ending works for the song. The feeling of redundancy kills some of the anxiousness to hear the bass kick in, but it is just my personal opinion. I hope you continue to work on your passion and take the feedback given to make your next piece of work even better than it already will be. :)