1. Plate over leather.

It looks like many people think it's "pro" to have so much agility and crit strike. Warriors need only arp/plate gear. I have 2600+ strength (unbuffed) on my warrior counting only 5945 gearcore, easily pulling 18,5k dps on dbs heroic. Under full raid buffs my attack power goes over 10k. And this is what you want, since endgame warrior counts on his deep wounds too much. Critical strike "soft cap" is 50% and it's always ok to be hit rating overcapped, since the offhand hit cap is 17% (or so i think but it's very high anyway). And the offhand may not mean so much great dmg increase but it will mean full rage (100% heroic strike spam) = good dmg increase. Ofc this is my opinion. So my bis list would contain 100% plate.

2. Just a quick question here. The way my war is set up currently I can reach 1400 arp with a proc' of a trinket.

Until I can reach 1400 from gear/gem alone, I guess I'll be gemming the rest for strength... is that the way to go about it, or should I mindlessly gem up arp ?

3. Gemming arp won't hurt your dps a lot but it's still better to gem strength, else the trinket proc becomes less valuable.

4. Gemming arp won't hurt your dps a lot but it's still better to gem strength, else the trinket proc becomes less valuable.

That's what I was thinking too, anything above 1400 arp the trinket proc's would probably be useless but just wanted to make sure.

thanks

5. It looks like many people think it's "pro" to have so much agility and crit strike. Warriors need only arp/plate gear. I have 2600+ strength (unbuffed) on my warrior counting only 5945 gearcore, easily pulling 18,5k dps on dbs heroic. Under full raid buffs my attack power goes over 10k. And this is what you want, since endgame warrior counts on his deep wounds too much. Critical strike "soft cap" is 50% and it's always ok to be hit rating overcapped, since the offhand hit cap is 17% (or so i think but it's very high anyway). And the offhand may not mean so much great dmg increase but it will mean full rage (100% heroic strike spam) = good dmg increase. Ofc this is my opinion. So my bis list would contain 100% plate.
    18.5k DPS at 6k GS is nothing to be proud of. Plate is itemised worse than leathers. You are clueless if you believe that overcapping hit is no issue.

6. After a long time, I decided to do an update for Low and high ICC pug Warriors wanting to see what should be their ideal setups. I'll continue adding later on.

Since now all items (Except ToGC treasure) now drop, there's little sense in making a non-donor BiS list, so I started converting this guide into something hopefully more useful for Warriors that are still upcoming, lacking in information and gearing up.

7. There's between 15 and 35 errors in this guide.

First 123