1. ok im bit a confuzed haste insted of ap. i think its bad becouse y are having more swings in sec so wf has 3 sec ICD befor it can proc again if y are faster(with flury) than 1.5 sec y waste wf on OF but if y are 1.5 y get wf every second blow on MH. but ma pimarly PvP enha shamy an i like 1shot some ppl on bgs

UrbanJuggernaut
    ok im bit a confuzed haste insted of ap. i think its bad becouse y are having more swings in sec so wf has 3 sec ICD befor it can proc again if y are faster(with flury) than 1.5 sec y waste wf on OF but if y are 1.5 y get wf every second blow on MH. but ma pimarly PvP enha shamy an i like 1shot some ppl on bgs
    in pve you will be using WF/FT. since 4p t10 bonus is based off maelstrom stacking, you will want to stack it as fast and as much as possible, also more haste = more swings in x amount of time = more dps from FT on OH. haste stacking is only used if you have 4p t10.

3. in pve you will be using WF/FT. since 4p t10 bonus is based off maelstrom stacking, you will want to stack it as fast and as much as possible, also more haste = more swings in x amount of time = more dps from FT on OH. haste stacking is only used if you have 4p t10.
    ICD of WF is bugged, WF/WF will destroy WF/FT.

Fliss
    WF ICD is bugged, yet Enhancement Shaman are still one of the lowest DPS in WOTLK. Saddens me so :(

loki1255

I disagree

WF ICD is bugged, yet Enhancement Shaman are still one of the lowest DPS in WOTLK. Saddens me so :(
    I raided all through Wrath, and in 3.3.5a, Enhance DPS was rocking. I was pulling 11-14k, depending on the boss, and typically in the top 5 dps in 25m raids. I don't yet know enough about Molten to know if certain functions destroy Enhance DPS, but in retail, only during TOC days did I feel Enhance was poor. Also, they make up in buffs what they lack in raw power, and Purge spam helps so much vs. Faction Chumps. Enhancement's priority (not rotation) is what most people have a difficult time with, and any small mistake can significantly destroy your dps. My guild once tried to replace me with a better geared enhance sham (he had better weapons and BiS trinkets) and I still out dps'ed him by 2k. Enhancement is just very difficult to balance, stats-wise, and has a much more complicated dps priority than other classes.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/05/06/ic...lysis-by-spec/

Here's some data collected during ICC that shows average DPS of classes, and Enhancement is almost right smack-dab in the middle. "One of the lowest" is only true by technicality, as anything that isn't the best is "one of the lowest".

With respect, your statement is just absolutely untrue. Also, what Enhance lacks in raw power, they more than make up for in buffs, interrupting, purging and the always useful Bloodlust/Heroism, and there's no reason not to have just one in your 25m raids (10m is debatable).

Edit: Forgot to mention Windfury Totem > Imp Icy Talons as well, as a Frost DK can get more DPS by relying on WF totem for that buff, and speccing elsewhere.

6. I raided all through Wrath, and in 3.3.5a, Enhance DPS was rocking. I was pulling 11-14k, depending on the boss, and typically in the top 5 dps in 25m raids. I don't yet know enough about Molten to know if certain functions destroy Enhance DPS, but in retail, only during TOC days did I feel Enhance was poor. Also, they make up in buffs what they lack in raw power, and Purge spam helps so much vs. Faction Chumps. Enhancement's priority (not rotation) is what most people have a difficult time with, and any small mistake can significantly destroy your dps. My guild once tried to replace me with a better geared enhance sham (he had better weapons and BiS trinkets) and I still out dps'ed him by 2k. Enhancement is just very difficult to balance, stats-wise, and has a much more complicated dps priority than other classes.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/05/06/ic...lysis-by-spec/

Here's some data collected during ICC that shows average DPS of classes, and Enhancement is almost right smack-dab in the middle. "One of the lowest" is only true by technicality, as anything that isn't the best is "one of the lowest".

With respect, your statement is just absolutely untrue. Also, what Enhance lacks in raw power, they more than make up for in buffs, interrupting, purging and the always useful Bloodlust/Heroism, and there's no reason not to have just one in your 25m raids (10m is debatable).

Edit: Forgot to mention Windfury Totem > Imp Icy Talons as well, as a Frost DK can get more DPS by relying on WF totem for that buff, and speccing elsewhere.
    This is true. Do not roll enhance if you expect to top dps charts. You're a very mobile class with tons of utility and lots of survivability. Not a glass cannon that smashes their face on their keyboard and tops the charts like a fire mage.

Fun fact, you actually do more damage on molten than on retail because of WF/WF. In a pug it's certainly possible to get pretty close to the top of recounts with enhance.

markq

expertise

Hmm... I'm little confused ,WHY do I need expertise for PVE?

8. Hmm... I'm little confused ,WHY do I need expertise for PVE?
    Because expertise reduces your chance to be dodged/parried, mobs can dodge and parry your attacks if you are attacking in front of them.

So expertise for melee dps is as important as hit rating, not really sure about rogues and feral druids since most of the time they will attack behind the enemy.

9. Mobs can dodge attacks that come from behind, unlike players. That's why you need expertise.

If you attack them frontally, they can also parry.

markq
    Because expertise reduces your chance to be dodged/parried, mobs can dodge and parry your attacks if you are attacking in front of them.

So expertise for melee dps is as important as hit rating, not really sure about rogues and feral druids since most of the time they will attack behind the enemy.
    Thank you for advice , what gems should i stak for expertise? and what's the average expertise for mDPS? :)

11. Thank you for advice , what gems should i stak for expertise? and what's the average expertise for mDPS? :)
    Precise Cardinal Ruby for expertise. You don't have to stack expertise, just reach the cap, don't over do it.

The expertise cap is 26, but I think its bug in molten (need confirmation). I heard 20 is the cap here in molten, so you should have atleast 20/20 expertise.

12. 3 expertice = 1 http://wotlk.openwow.com/?item=40118
    At high end gear you will have over 1k haste rating so switching 2 gems (-40 haste) to get 26 expertice and be sure youre capped is not a waste imo. and as usual you have to gem to complete your build.

13. I haven't played WOTLK in a while. If they fixed Unleashed Rage and the expertise cap is still 20 here, you only need 11 expertise. If they didn't you need 20. If they fixed unleashed rage but fixed the expertise cap as well, you need 17 expertise. If they didn't fix unleashed raged but fixed expertise, you need 26.

If you're not sure, get 11 expertise with Unleashed Rage and go to a heroic dummy and attack from behind for a while. Check recount for dodges. If you're dodging, go up to 17(with unleashed rage), then to 20(without unleashed rage), then to 26(without unleashed rage). Stop when you notice no more dodges after extended testing.

And as the others have said, you need expertise to prevent dodges and parrys (you shouldn't be attacking from the front, so parrys will never happen)

racso111
    So, I'm a 6.19kgs non-donor near BiS shaman with BB and normal Havock, and pull 16k max on DBS 25 hcWhy? Because you actually do need 26/26 expertise. Haste stacking is also alot more effective than AP and Power auras help so much with Maelstrom weapon ;) Don't miss any of your procs, have enough hit and expertise, and It's not that hard to get decent dps for your gear

15. So, I'm a 6.19kgs non-donor near BiS shaman with BB and normal Havock, and pull 16k max on DBS 25 hcWhy? Because you actually do need 26/26 expertise. Haste stacking is also alot more effective than AP and Power auras help so much with Maelstrom weapon ;) Don't miss any of your procs, have enough hit and expertise, and It's not that hard to get decent dps for your gear
    Can you link me your armory pls? :D

First 123412 ... Last