1. Haste stacking is only superior when beating up a training dummy, which to my knowledge is only 1 or 2 bosses in ICC. Stacking Ap/haste is more superior. Your dps is all about windfury, so why raid buffed do you want more haste than a swing time of 1.51, that way you maximize windfury up time with your swings being just higher than the 3s icd.

racso111
    I did state that this dps was achieved at DBS, basically a "dummy" boss. IMO, haste is better, because Maelstrom weapon proccs so often, and with a decent raid comp. and 50% crit, you can land some very hard hitting lightning bolts. Also, you want to maximise swings when BB hc's buff is up, making mor gloabal dps. Also, Lightning bolts casted during BB's buff contribute more dps (10%). So: BB's buff is up, maximise Maelstrom weapon proccs and profit! I'm not rich enough to regemm all my gear to AP and try different weapons, but that would also be interesting.
    On some bosses, I agree on AP/Haste balancing, as you can't always be standing still. Darkdeedsx12, do you play Horde? I would rather show you in person, I haven't used my armory that much yet (Ingame names: Fokuhealer, Shambolicks, Dixonarrow, Donawen). Obv. I was also fully BiS buffed. (Scrolls, potions, flasks, and raid buffs), which helps make that much DPS :) I couldn't do 16k in a pug.

And, I'm so happy to find people I can nerd out over enhance with! :D

iAmAthirat
    16k is low for ~6.1-6.2 Enha shaman.

racso111
    Not really lol. Most I've ever seen any enh. pull, and also, consider how much gemming and enchantig you are sinking into hit and expertise, that just really lowers your dps. Please, show me someone how does better dps at the same gear

5. Not really lol. Most I've ever seen any enh. pull, and also, consider how much gemming and enchantig you are sinking into hit and expertise, that just really lowers your dps. Please, show me someone how does better dps at the same gear
    Highest dps I've ever seen is this:

This is what skilled enhance can do... and eaven higher with BIS gear. I do know an elem shaman that does 26 - 27k dps too.

PS. Mad MS paint skillz.
    its from the Highest Shaman DPS Wotlk 3.3.5a thread.

Basically you could have done more dps in your gs, I've checked your armory and you still have 3/5 t10 but you have great weapon and trinkets.

My personal record is only 13k dps, 5.8k gs, I still need a better offhand and get PP trinket.

qqriq
    Highest dps I've ever seen is this:

its from the Highest Shaman DPS Wotlk 3.3.5a thread.

Basically you could have done more dps in your gs, I've checked your armory and you still have 3/5 t10 but you have great weapon and trinkets.

My personal record is only 13k dps, 5.8k gs, I still need a better offhand and get PP trinket.
    I think this pic was made when you could change your relic totems.

7. I think this pic was made when you could change your relic totems.
    I also think you didn't do some research.

That pic was posted August 23, 2012.

The issue about "changing relics/totems/sigils/idols while in combat doesn't trigger gcd" has been fixed long long time ago before that pic was posted.

racso111
    Yes, I can definitely do more damage with the 4/5 t10 bonus :P I'm thinking 17-18k would be doable for sure.
    I'd love to meet Akama, and ask him some questions, and his 19kdps on DBS seems very doable, but I'm not sure 26k would be achievable without any bug-usage. As you have seen my Armory, you can also see that I'm missing a good cloak :) I'm hoping to get Bis, or atleast have all non heroic BiS items, and then see what can be done. 26k seems simply mind blowing! Considering that rava's BiS list for 3.3.5 sims out to an average of 12.3 kdps, I feel that even with the perfect raid comp, 26k is near impossible. Even though, yes, WF/WF is positively bugged, this would not create such a drastic dps boost.
    Also, that second, non-ingame recount seems a little dodgy, people won't refrain from PS.
    What's your enh's name dark deeds? Btw, the PP trink is not very far up on our rawr, as we shouldn't be using fast weapons. Try to aim for the Halion 25 sharpened scale, WFShc, or even the Totgc Death's choice HC.

9. Yes, I can definitely do more damage with the 4/5 t10 bonus :P I'm thinking 17-18k would be doable for sure.
    I'd love to meet Akama, and ask him some questions, and his 19kdps on DBS seems very doable, but I'm not sure 26k would be achievable without any bug-usage. As you have seen my Armory, you can also see that I'm missing a good cloak :) I'm hoping to get Bis, or atleast have all non heroic BiS items, and then see what can be done. 26k seems simply mind blowing! Considering that rava's BiS list for 3.3.5 sims out to an average of 12.3 kdps, I feel that even with the perfect raid comp, 26k is near impossible. Even though, yes, WF/WF is positively bugged, this would not create such a drastic dps boost.
    Also, that second, non-ingame recount seems a little dodgy, people won't refrain from PS.
    What's your enh's name dark deeds? Btw, the PP trink is not very far up on our rawr, as we shouldn't be using fast weapons. Try to aim for the Halion 25 sharpened scale, WFShc, or even the Totgc Death's choice HC.
    Askai. He is currently on resto spec/gear incase you will check the armory.

About the PP trinket, I thought its the 2nd BiS trinket for enhance? since wf procs generates mote and more haste = more swings = more motes.

racso111
    It seems to be 2nd BiS after Sharpened Twilight scale, but I personally think this is only with alot of haste, as you said, more swings, more motes, more damage!

Blazomkd, this is bug-usage, and I'd be very dissapointed if Askai, or any other top enhances used this to dupe the charts. We are trying to find a way to permanently and sustainably increase our dps, not just a way to impress everyone on DBS.

In the end, enhance, as the name suggests, is a support group, but nevertheless, we like to hurt monsters! :D

11. Askai. He is currently on resto spec/gear incase you will check the armory.

About the PP trinket, I thought its the 2nd BiS trinket for enhance? since wf procs generates mote and more haste = more swings = more motes.
    Herk War Token + STS HC = BIS. TaJ sucks, alot... its abit bugged for enhance, only use TaJ/TaJ HC if you need the hit rating. If you dont have or cant afford STS HC , your best choice would be Herk War Token + WFS HC.

racso111
    I totally agree. Even though I do not like donating for gear, I think I will donate for STS, just because you cannot obtain the ingame version. My philosophy with donating is that, if you could get it, get it! ;)

13. I totally agree. Even though I do not like donating for gear, I think I will donate for STS, just because you cannot obtain the ingame version. My philosophy with donating is that, if you could get it, get it! ;)
    Im nearly BIS geared and i haven't donated for a single item, i just like getting my stuff the legit way. As you can see from the pic, hard work and research can do alot for you. Enhance since vanilla, enhance for ever.

P.S Achieving 26k dps the legit way is possible, but really hard. You need the perfect raidsettup, the perfect buffs, perfect MS, and alot of luck (windfury/crits lol)... and i didnt have hysteria when i pulled that dps.

racso111
    Well, I don't even think hysteria works on enh's does it? A friend tried it on me in VoA, and it barely affected me. Also, could I see you in game?

15. Hysteria does wonders if you have some arp and alot of haste, and also BB HC.

First 1234513 ... Last