luisdgs19

Looking for a Graphics Designer for iPhone Game Dev.

Hello guys i'm a objective-C programmer with all the stuff needed to develop games
    i need someone that can design everything. I'll program everything myself.

email me to [email protected]

2. Your looking in the wrong type of area for that stuff. People make money doing that kind of work.

Geist0Z
    What do you need designed, a more detailed explanation or rough sketches...

4. Your looking in the wrong type of area for that stuff. People make money doing that kind of work.
    You never know what you can find in the most unsuspected places.

5. You never know what you can find in the most unsuspected places.
    Being graphic design is my career choice I have a pretty good idea.

6. Being graphic design is my career choice I have a pretty good idea.
    ^ this

@ luisdgs19 if your looking for someone who can create game graphics your doing it wrong haha.
    you need more than just a bunch of photoshop siggy makers :D
    if you need real graphic design for a game you should find a appropriate forum.
    a good place to start is gamedev

anyways good luck.

7. What your looking for is a user interface designer. What goes into that is much more in depth then just aesthetics. You want someone who understands user experience and how to make things easy for people to use and at the same time keeping a visual quality. Designing something like an application for a phone isnt as simple as just opening up Photoshop and smudging an image around. Hense why i said you wont find what your looking for here. No legitimate graphic designer is going to do that A. For free or B. Without a contract.

8. What your looking for is a user interface designer. What goes into that is much more in depth then just aesthetics. You want someone who understands user experience and how to make things easy for people to use and at the same time keeping a visual quality. Designing something like an application for a phone isnt as simple as just opening up Photoshop and smudging an image around. Hense why i said you wont find what your looking for here. No legitimate graphic designer is going to do that A. For free or B. Without a contract.
    Molten, hire this man.