1. how is that bugged, he had all his cooldowns double trinkets buffs and 20% dmg increase from bg berserk.. you wont see anything bugged till you check out cartoonz dmg on retail.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDj26O-dXI, doesnt matter the situation it can still happen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ov3I...4&feature=plcp pwnt

DethLich

boo

As a warlock who pvp's quite a bit, there is nothing fair and balanced about warriors right now. I f we were on wotlk server my lock would kill your warrior without even using a cd. There is no way they will open arena on cata server until its more balanced, for the same reason they don't open dungeons until they script the bosses. I laugh when i see people dueling in front of stormwind and its a bunch of fury warriors in a circle jerk bragging about their crits. Your gonna be so sad when molten nerfs you even though most of you think this setup is totally fair=P

3. It's the patch 4.0.6 (RETAIL) not the molten-wow. Unless molten-wow staff plans on implementing custom fixes/nerfs to warriors cause each day more and more ppl talking about their "Warlocks on WOTLK" and such complain and demand some imaginary nerfs in regard to warriors. Get over it already....

DethLich
    It's the patch 4.0.6 (RETAIL) not the molten-wow. Unless molten-wow staff plans on implementing custom fixes/nerfs to warriors cause each day more and more ppl talking about their "Warlocks on WOTLK" and such complain and demand some imaginary nerfs in regard to warriors. Get over it already....
    I understand that warriors are op on 4.0.6 and i can understand it to a degree. But think about what will happen if they implement arena with warriors doing 100k crits against people with 2k resilience? My warlock does 32k crits with a 351 item level. You really want everyone to roll a warrior or dk for arena? What a mess.

5. May 8, 2012  
    GRYPH0N
    Completely fair and balanced.
    Lol umad? I saw 19s of the video so far and he's already done a 122k Crit...

---------------------------------
    19k.... 25k..... 93K.... O.o ... 37k.... 37k.... 85k+ 38k on one hit... Sorry but I'm not watching this full... He one hit killed a healer with more than 100k health.

6. May 8, 2012  
    this remembers me of 3 minute mages on tbc lol . sadly the actual nerf comes only on 4.2 when deadly calm and reck don`t stack anymore . so we`ll have to deal with this for a loooong *** time

7. May 8, 2012  
    Shows how even a backpedaller can be pro at fury warr.......skilled class indeed.

8. May 27, 2012  
    ButterJam
    Nice yellow numbers :)

9. May 27, 2012  
    Aceguard
    It's just that Raging Blow benefits wrong from Mastery. Same as Enraged Regeneration.
    It needs to be fixed A.S.A.P

10. May 27, 2012  
    Rykon
    Everyone knows that furyw are masters of Cata up to v4.2.

Ur hits hav nice numbers indeed but as pointed before, u should consider skilling up a bit because ur hittin nice and all but prior to 4.2 u wont be as good as u actually think u are!

First 12