1. (Cata) Fury warrior PvP crits.

Don't want to brag or anything but i thought that i should share this.

Fury warrior PvP crits

Write your thoughts, cause I appreciate every comment.

2. Silly damage ^^ till 4.3 patch warriors will dominate in pvp + i think molten will not patch to 4.3 :D so all other classes are doomed ^^
    It's kinda fun, but gets boring over time so atm i'm trying other classes aswell. For instance a shadow priest can crit for ~50-60k mind blasts :P

3. This is...

I just was *****ed like that - after 1 week extreme PvP gear grind with my sp I go to BG to finally be able to PvP vs melee and...

A warrior like you getting full dots on him ticking for 2k ea... wee (6k / sec) hits we twice for 131k and insta kills me and I am with 2012 resilience... Funny as hell ...

4. Video is fine, I just don't like the music.

5. It's actually 4 minutes :D.

Nice backpedaling to gain charge range btw
    Yeah.....That.....

Also thanks to mods for moving my thread :)

gamemaster11
    very impresssive!

7. no skill + backpedaling + raging blow = epic fail movie

8. no skill + backpedaling + raging blow = epic fail movie
    Not everytime i can control my moving. I'm not saying that I'm pro or anything, this video wasn't made for skill. It's purpose was for people to see the damage.

9. Why you paddling man, you ain't on a boat you know

10. great video man, made me stop playing cata and now imma wait for the next patch

11. bugged but cant kill a blood dk

12. how is that bugged, he had all his cooldowns double trinkets buffs and 20% dmg increase from bg berserk.. you wont see anything bugged till you check out cartoonz dmg on retail.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDj26O-dXI, doesnt matter the situation it can still happen.

13. bugged but cant kill a blood dk
    Oh yes It's possible.

12 Last