1. Not gud :(
    Nox touched me where he shouldn't. ;__;
    Its his way of saying he likes you , hes a bit simple :(

2. Hey dudes and dudettes ~ We're done posting all our Light of Dawns, because it just seems like the new 'Kingslayer' for us and it's a waste of time since we get it multiple times every week. Though, we are still glad to announce Reknilador still does not have the Invincible's Reins. :cool: Huehue Anywho, pls don't join us and this geld sux; we will join new best geld- <FRODO WAS A SERB> K bye. :)

3. Hey dudes and dudettes ~ We're done posting all our Light of Dawns, because it just seems like the new 'Kingslayer' for us and it's a waste of time since we get it multiple times every week. Though, we are still glad to announce Reknilador still does not have the Invincible's Reins. :cool: Huehue Anywho, pls don't join us and this geld sux; we will join new best geld- <FRODO WAS A SERB> K bye. :)
    Omg frodo was serb best gueld

4. wtf i gon transfur to deafwign fer tis niw geld wtf srs
    frodo was serb omg so excitng

5. Good Luck Diffraction in the future.

In fact that i would like to participate in your next events and succesful moments.I'm done with Wolrd of Warcraft and Diffraction due to some occasion of a bad event.I'm really grateful for those bittersweet moments.I'm glad to that I've had applied to Diffraction.I don't think my time would be this good in any other guild on Molten.You just lost a guy who always told the truth but hey you always said that 'everyone is replacable'.I hope you will find a better replacement.Oh by the way I almost forgot about the video on youtube.It'll stand still.

Truly yours, Loharakirn/Xenil/Mayton

P.S. GL with 'the big mouth'

6. wtf i gon transfur to deafwign fer tis niw geld wtf srs
    frodo was serb omg so excitng
    it my guild man wisp for inv free shdowmrnos in gbank

7. it my guild man wisp for inv free shdowmrnos in gbank
    For a second I've read Shadowness.
    good

8. Difrek?ín pros, go to tanaris and farm 40levels nice pvp.

9. Difrekšn pros, go to tanaris and farm 40levels nice pvp.
    OMG
    I've missed today's event :''''(

10. Good Luck Diffraction in the future.

In fact that i would like to participate in your next events and succesful moments.I'm done with Wolrd of Warcraft and Diffraction due to some occasion of a bad event.I'm really grateful for those bittersweet moments.I'm glad to that I've had applied to Diffraction.I don't think my time would be this good in any other guild on Molten.You just lost a guy who always told the truth but hey you always said that 'everyone is replacable'.I hope you will find a better replacement.Oh by the way I almost forgot about the video on youtube.It'll stand still.

Mah dear Loha, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. You will be missed :( Lets hope we will see your fat chickun someday again, good luck with life's obstacles and hope you will succeed in other activities with as much of a success and passion as you had in the Virtual World here.

For a second I've read Shadowness.
    good
    Not everyone revolves arround you <3

11. Good Luck Diffraction in the future.

Yeah, they have me now.

Trolling aside, still not sure what to believe and what not but it's always sad to see such things happen in a nice community. Also sad to see gud munkins leave difreksion. Regardless of that, I wish you all the best in the future.

Cya around in Dalaran like before, when u were max 3k gearscore ***** moonkin :(

12. Difrek?ín pros, go to tanaris and farm 40levels nice pvp.
    Id say same to ally esp merciless merclolwat farming low levels, simply avoid that zone if you have problem with this.

Regards.

13. Good Luck Diffraction in the future.

Good.

10chars

14. Just another important update, Reknilador still doesn't have Invincible's Reins. Jadakizz lucky noob won his mount with a roll of 48. LuLuMaD rek? :cool:

PickindimJr
    Good Luck Diffraction in the future.

have fun, suleyman the magnificent
    not into this problem nor i care much i hope we're still good :)

regards, character

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last