1. May 1, 2013  
    Everyone forgets about Hams.

**** guild, glad it disbanded ( ͝?? ͜ʖ͡??)

bye pist lider 420 blaze it yolo #mijailsrbijovic #swagginpants #addmeonskypesexyhuneys
    men we all luv u juz savin the best 4 last fku 2chainz

2. May 1, 2013  

3. May 1, 2013  
    19:29:20 <DND>[Reknilador] whispers: yes
    19:29:22 [Reknilador] whispers: this is cat
    19:29:30 To [Reknilador]: ur mother is cat
    19:29:37 [Reknilador] whispers: then im a dog
    19:29:37 [Reknilador] whispers: i raep her
    19:29:47 To [Reknilador]: you rape your mother
    19:29:47 To [Reknilador]: gz
    19:29:53 [Reknilador] whispers: ****
    19:29:57 [Reknilador] whispers: i wasnt payin attention
    rek mad? rek mad.

4. May 1, 2013  
    Reference to this: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...wpost&t=214582

[18:34:19] Hams: I knew it all along
    [18:34:26] Hams: You are Kaer ( ͝?? ͜ʖ͡??).
    [18:35:05] Hams: Diffraction disband, Molten dies ( ͝?? ͜ʖ͡??)

5. May 1, 2013  

6. May 2, 2013  
    we had problem together before and you understand what i mean <with some of your officers >... so we should be happy you guys will Disbanded .... but w8 we don't have the haters behaviours we have The spirit of tolerance ... so sad you guys will disbanded .... hope the best for all of you ingame and real life ...

gm of

U N D I S P U T E D :)

7. May 2, 2013  
    we had problem together before and you understand what i mean <with some of your officers >... so we should be happy you guys will Disbanded .... but w8 we don't have the haters behaviours we have The spirit of tolerance ... so sad you guys will disbanded .... hope the best for all of you ingame and real life ...

gm of

U N D I S P U T E D :)
    Hola men you ingles very malo??

8. May 2, 2013  

Diffraction <3

I'm never been in Diffraction.I know a ex-members of Inner Sanctum idc if they remember me,but i always check your forums progress ,etc.I'm really sad about u when i read all things that you say, i go confused why i wasn't in this big FAMILY!.I'm never try to joining u guys, but forever i'll remember you as one of the best guild on the whole Molten-WOW.You weren't only guild,you were a one big family.I know what is the feeling when some good guild where you've been get Dissbaned and you need a new Start.I hope guys you never forget this guild all of molten players will remember you as the BEST!I don't have other words to say about you all words won't be enough for you guys. :)

Emostile proud Raider of Inebriation.

Good luck guys irl and take care :)

9. May 2, 2013  
    I know a ex-members of Inner Sanctum
    I remember you :)

10. May 2, 2013  

11. May 5, 2013  
    Some of the best times i ever had in any game happened in diffraction , i am grateful to all of the members and mostly my good friends , had such good time up until the moment i quit wow.
    Special thanks to some amazing people who made my stay on horde a truly wonderful time :
    The fattie Croatian (ajvis)
    Always cute and helpful tina (malasarma)
    Best nurse US (lolermourne)
    Big black guy , jk deep voice Ben (tunechi)
    The nab Italian who started playing guild wars (fakkyu)
    Sam the slowodrian :)
    Our Jamaican man niala
    Nzx the Colombian drug lord
    Stonesour the Bosnian on crack lovely Dule :D
    Meraviglia the worst priest in the world , just kidding my good friend Jelena
    Somehow always aly but friendly Classical
    And how could i forget one of the best people you will ever meet ramram (posterized).
    And many others that i forgot to mention at this late hour i wish you all the best in the world and i hope to see you all soon :)
    Best regards
    Nikola (alma,meledps,rngpro,coldhearth)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    i kinda left u guys for a while now to go play retail but some of my best wow times were spent in diffraction and i still miss you guys, and alma i'm not damn jamaican . im trinidadian lol!

12. May 5, 2013  
    i kinda left u guys for a while now to go play retail but some of my best wow times were spent in diffraction and i still miss you guys, and alma i'm not damn jamaican . im trinidadian lol!
    Dammit Alma, get your facts straight!

13. May 14, 2013  
    Dammit Alma, get your facts straight!
    he just gay ))

14. May 16, 2013  

15. May 16, 2013  
    Says a BR. Shini doesnt approve.

First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last