1. I support thread tags. :D

p.s hate inc soon

2. I support thread tags. :D

p.s hate inc soon
    chuber plis <3

3. I'd like to know is there any chance to join the guild im warrior very good geared and skilled having sindragosa 25 hc achievement and im asking cuz im aliance atm

4. I'd like to know is there any chance to join the guild im warrior very good geared and skilled having sindragosa 25 hc achievement and im asking cuz im aliance atm
    Well try making an application, that post of yours will most likely be deleted, you could've just /w an in-game officer or simply make an app.

5. Well try making an application, that post of yours will most likely be deleted, you could've just /w an in-game officer or simply make an app.
    yea i know that i've been in big guilds i know what's the way to join you, i was just asking cuz im farming vp's for transfer

6. Cow Dart's event is over and it looked like this :)

7. Cow Dart's event is over and it looked like this :)

[/IMG]
    Photobomb level: Twobeard

8. interesting events :)

gl furthermore!

9. I won so many events, I feel famous now. :3

10. Just another boring Bane

It's sad to say but Lich King HC is becoming more and more boring for us now. We need to attempt Ruby Sanctum 25 HC, we had planned an attempt last week but was postponed due to some of the officers having things to do etc.

Anyways, the group is as follows:

Tanks:
    1. Jug Prot Paladin
    2. Aronax Blood DK

Healers:
    1. Tarween Discipline Priest
    2. Lolimdank Restoration Druid
    3. Bllawley Restoration Shaman

rDPS:
    1. Pacika MM Hunter
    2. Shadowness Demo Warlock
    3. Filippa Frostfire Mage

mDPS:
    1. Hhash Ret Paladin
    2. Reknilador Frost DK

Loot was:
    Warmace of Menethil
    Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love

11. Tags
    bane, beri guuut loler, chuber veri gud bumkin, diffraction, fame, farm, lider plis, light of dawn, lolerpro, ozner event master, spoder was here

12. Nice work guys ! so op <3 go kill halion 25 hc

13. Well when you have a nice group who use brain ofc you can kill him as well but when you have a group and just ONE of them don't want to listen you know very good he can **** up things ;) So well done guys and goo luck in Ruby 25HC but i heard it doesn't drop HC loot hope this is not true lol ^^

14. who put " niala lol" as a tag O.o

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last