1. Gratz,is that realm first Legit kill?
    Not legit until you fraps it.

I call photoshoped, you gotta re-do.

2. Not legit until you fraps it.

I call photoshoped, you gotta re-do.
    Impossibru

3. 40th kill today. Second this week. Idk we keep counting cause thats what realm farm is.

4. weedstoned

i need a good guild im only pve and looking for good guild and im glad to see ya guys here im 16/24 online fury/prot warr also have pvp gear i understand english and will download voip for sure if u accept me :)

5. 40th kill today. Second this week. Idk we keep counting cause thats what realm farm is.
    WER 41 kill?

6. Pls inf to geld me is invincibru big red gs in pve and big red gs in pvp. Also is battle tonk (Rek doest have it and wont have it:D). If you not inf, me tell you scammer and win trader.
    skarb u back? o____o

7. 41
    LK 25 HC kill count
    41th kill incoming tonight. Luckily Chuber is not on list for today so mount will probably go for someone else. Maybe even for alt now as 40 mounts are already been given away!

<Diffraction> is opening TEMPORARY recruitements for everyone eager to join. We are looking forward to down Lich King 25 Heroic on our Third Raid and we are looking people for that as he is being farmed on First and Second raid. Only exceptional applications with highly skilled, geared and well explained application will get invited for interview and only the best will be tested in raids.

Recruitment status*
    • Ret Paladin - Medium

Prerequisites:

• Main character
    • Frostwing Halls 25 Heroic Achievement (can be exception)
    • Fluent English
    • Able to raid at given times and listen on VoIP Software

*Most desirable classes. However, every exceptional application may be accepted.

Note: If you have problems about application submitting or if you want to know about status of your application feel free to whisper Aj in game.

Who to contact regarding guild informations and recruitment status?

*Currently on vacation.
    For more informations about guild please click here.

8. Chuberd jelly of rek now, oh wellllllllllllllllll

9. One week, one member

Player files - Nemo, Heart of Canada
    Nemo - Nome
    Veteran

Nemo is one of oldest living beings on Deathwing. He witnessed rises and falls of many guilds, of many realms, of many bosses. He's our Tauren Shaman, our main Restoration Shaman, one of troll duo and wannabe Feral. He is our Veteran who participated in almost every Main Raid of the guild and a person who parried Lich King's (25 HC) terrible hits thankfully to his stacking of Parry gems on red sluts.

Q: Nemo, please tell us something about yourself.*
    A: Hi, I'm le Nemo and I'm 8 years old, I come from Canadia and I play wow for my life and masturbate in my free time.

He is always there to cheer you up or to troll you to the limits of ALT + F4'ing. He will always come to aid, especially if there is some Alliance player nearby who needs to be Thunderstormed of a cliff. His favorite game is pulling bosses and mind****ing you with constant try-hard-pulls-let's-provoke-gm's. His least favorite person is Papou, a Game Master who teleported him to Game Master Island on one sunny day while he enjoyed fishing to have a talk with him about some thing that Nemo (never) did. Now Papou is no more. Go figure.

Nemo being - Nemo.

Except raiding, he likes to travel throughout whole Azeroth and listening to the sounds of specific zones and he can often be found fishing on his Fishing Chair in Grizzly Hills where the music is so calm. A great place to be after one parries LK's attacks. Not everything is so happy tho. Our dear friend Nemo was heavily depressed few days ago when Canada decided to retire their penny. He is still recovering from that shock.

He always keep things simple. So is his answer when we ask him how he performs so superior compared to any other shaman on Molten: "I'm just a chammy."

*Answer taken from application made for joining the guild.

10. amg nemo pls xd

wish i hav such introduction

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last