Jimeng
    I bet they can make a MOP server. Im not saying that it would take a while but molten can do it. If molten could pull off a MOP private server then they deserve the top server in the world!:D:D:D:D

2. It'll take some time, if they'll even go till that expansion.

3. The first to MoP expansion in the private server market will have a massive player base the first day it's released. there will be donations up the ying yang

Pawws
    I might go Retail for MoP. It looks very promising. Except the uber healers healing waaay 2 much.

emilgebl
    anyone here knows if molten will have mop

6. I'm going to assume it's going to take some time. For the scripting and stuff. Think about the time difference when Cata came out and when Molten got Cata (I don't know the time since I haven't been here but I assume it's been some time).

~ Yuffie

7. I might go Retail for MoP. It looks very promising. Except the uber healers healing waaay 2 much.
    Same, it looks interesting. I might give it a try.

TrueStory
    I subbed retail wow 3 days ago and it felt really epic .. i really enjoyed the game . Can't wait for MoP release . So , yes.

caboose077
    Hey guys! i haven't check the forums in awhile. I've recently started scripting and such because it was interesting and i really wanted to know how difficult it really is. all i have to tell you is.....YUP! :)

10. Well, it's a great cartoon drawing but i'm sorry, the shadows under your characters are horrible.
    You must practire more on that, but on photoshop, because it seems like it, theres an option to make a shadow with your character and you can do whatever you want with it.

Sm0keyy360
    I love that they came out with a new wow but dam man out of all the fantasy and nonfantasy characters why the hell did they pick a panda lol...

12. Molten+Pandaria=Stay on cata
    Pandaria is the biggest **** blizzard maked ever.If molten goes on pandaria ... it will be very boring.The old players won't go on pandaria if they don't like it,the kids will go and troll there.

13. Molten+Pandaria=Stay on cata
    Pandaria is the biggest **** blizzard maked ever. The old players won't go on pandaria
    Thumbs up

Less kids on the other realms, eh?

Sm0keyy360
    Molten+Pandaria=Stay on cata
    Pandaria is the biggest **** blizzard maked ever.If molten goes on pandaria ... it will be very boring.The old players won't go on pandaria if they don't like it,the kids will go and troll there.
    Agreed I do see ppl just going there to see how it is but they be bak on cata at the end if the day.... It just really bums me out that they picked a panda -_- like really a panda

First 123 Last