Sm0keyy360
    ooh but they wont:d atleast not for 3 years so no worries about crappandarans
    Lol they should hav chosen a koala

Deitar
    Well, Pandarians were around since WCIII:RoC.

Also, pandas=China, koalas=Australia, and what nationality is known for farmers?

ShadowBolt94
    Molten+Pandaria=Stay on cata
    Pandaria is the biggest **** blizzard maked ever.If molten goes on pandaria ... it will be very boring.The old players won't go on pandaria if they don't like it,the kids will go and troll there.
    What makes you think they will leave Cataclysm realms going? WoTLk realms remained because Cataclysm was that time of WoW's existance when the game received colossal changes, to which many players didnt manage to adapt.
    And on the other hand between Cataclysm and MoP there isnt that huge of a difference, so imo they will update all Cataclysm realms to MoP, and WoTLk will remain as they are just receiving new fixes.

4. So much hate towards MoP... Has any of you played the Pandaria expansion? The thing about pandarens being in the game is dismissed in my opinion because like someone said they've been in the lore for quite some time (Warcraft III)."Old players will remain on old expansions, only kids will play MoP" - silliest thing i've ever heard... I haven't heard of a single old player (meaning playing the game from TBC or even Vanilla) give up on the game (you can check twitch(.)tv to see how much streams there are especially NA time). Recent statistics say that MoP is this is the best expansion since TBC. It's just ******ed to call the expansion stupid, lame etc. just because of what? A race thats been in the game for a lot of time? I personally played it for some time (on my cousin's account), and all i can say is damn... IMO the game has become faaaar better than the Cataclysm (which was a very ******ed lore-wise IMO, but thats a different matter) and which is the expansion that i consider the weakest. The raids are so interesting, the game is much more balanced in general. The classes, the PvP, the PvE just everything IMO has become better.

Again this is my opinion, and I don't wanna offend anyone with it. But for people who claim to be "Old" and "Mature" its just silly to say things like "pandas are crapp they should die" just because of a game.

And to answer the question - Pandaria - YES!

Sm0keyy360
    So much hate towards MoP... Has any of you played the Pandaria expansion? The thing about pandarens being in the game is dismissed in my opinion because like someone said they've been in the lore for quite some time (Warcraft III)."Old players will remain on old expansions, only kids will play MoP" - silliest thing i've ever heard... I haven't heard of a single old player (meaning playing the game from TBC or even Vanilla) give up on the game (you can check twitch(.)tv to see how much streams there are especially NA time). Recent statistics say that MoP is this is the best expansion since TBC. It's just ******ed to call the expansion stupid, lame etc. just because of what? A race thats been in the game for a lot of time? I personally played it for some time (on my cousin's account), and all i can say is damn... IMO the game has become faaaar better than the Cataclysm (which was a very ******ed lore-wise IMO, but thats a different matter) and which is the expansion that i consider the weakest. The raids are so interesting, the game is much more balanced in general. The classes, the PvP, the PvE just everything IMO has become better.

Again this is my opinion, and I don't wanna offend anyone with it. But for people who claim to be "Old" and "Mature" its just silly to say things like "pandas are crapp they should die" just because of a game.

And to answer the question - Pandaria - YES!
    Lol yes I've played the expansion I wasn't trying to say the expansion sucks the expansion is awesome my only disagreement was creating a race of pandas

Aguiss

asd

Who cares if they're pandas there, you can get model editing and make them look like something else, have you seen the pve raids? Lei shen mechanics are REALLY NEXT LEVEL, and some other bosses like that bird, everything is dynamic, tank & spank almost doesnt exist..

Throne of thunder -> Dragon soul + ICC combined in my opinion, not lore-wise, but mechanic-wise hell yes.

Thexatron
    Lol yes I've played the expansion I wasn't trying to say the expansion sucks the expansion is awesome my only disagreement was creating a race of pandas
    onec again they havea place in azeroth because of the deep lore in warcraft III

8. So much hate towards MoP... Has any of you played the Pandaria expansion?
    ^where I stopped reading (Too long, sorry :( ). But yes, I have. Quit retail because MoP is ridiculous.

Sna1lly
    I bet they can make a MOP server. Im not saying that it would take a while but molten can do it. If molten could pull off a MOP private server then they deserve the top server in the world!:D:D:D:D
    Oh hell yeah im sure they can, but think about this Maybe, not saying it will be but Maybe next year in 2 years ANOTHER expansion will come, that will mean they make MOP now and afterwards ur guys gonna ask for the new expansion, that??ll be a full-time job for the developers here wouldnt it?

Besides that, when cata came out i played on a private server to see what and how it is, but i can tell you. it was 99,9% bugged. so Hell no they shouldnt even be thinking about MOP. just focus on cata since they did A LOT of work in it.

First 123