caboose077

Pandaria? Yes? or no?

hello, with the new release of the mists of pandaria coming out i was wondering what molten was gonna do? are they gonna try to come out with a new server (if possible) or give players a panda item in celebration? oh and i drew so panda pictures too please tell me what you think :3

i call this one ninja panda :D

and this one panda master :3 tell me what you think and thanks! :D

2. It's retail who'll have MoP, not Molten. And there isn't a point in giving rewards because of it >.>

3. Here, watch some of the crendor's videos, personally I don't like it.

[YT]_2fQxVwf2Ko[/YT]

caboose077
    yeah ive been watching some videos. i think itll be interesting but it would be a new experience

5. Seriously?
    It took us a year to get Cataclysm after the actual release, and it's still fairly bugged.
    Don't hope for a MoP server for over a year. :p

caboose077
    Seriously?
    It took us a year to get Cataclysm after the actual release, and it's still fairly bugged.
    Don't hope for a MoP server for over a year. :p
    i know lol but it would've been cool lol if you cant tell pandas are my favorite animal X3

7. Go to learn2raid (youtube) and see the MoP instances, just the few which have been released. Now compare them to cataclysm ones and how much time did it take to get them somewhat working. Then calculate the time its gonna take more or less.

NijeHtelo
    mop is so awsome :D

caboose077
    Well the focus is Cata atm, but we will eventually have to face MoP.

Nice drawings btw :P
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks for the news and thank you!

10. Some day we ll have MoP server but not at least a year and a half after MoP retail release.

sitlikelemon
    pandas would be nice:D

12. I hope in the near future after we go on patch 4.3.0 that there will be MoP realm because im realy exited about the lore that happens there and Im looking forward to it.For your pics if you did them that mean you got a talent.

13. If you take out the high numbers and the talents i think MoP would be a much better expansion than cata.

14. When Pandarian came on molten and i install it Will my character from cataclysm delete ????

15. When Pandarian came on molten and i install it Will my character from cataclysm delete ????
    ..... -.- are u serious?

123 Last