1. How many characters do you have Oo?

2. ... *sigh* ... i wish it was that simple.

I try to make myself go and kill the BH boss, but i'm too lazy lately.

I know that i have to rewrite my config and gear up priests with the second tank for it and it's quite time consuming.
    Time consuming? Looks like you have enough of that... So why QQ (as you may put it).

Anyways, agreeing with Wuji on this matter. Foolishness of thinking that Multiboxing is "Amg i r so pro men" and your attempts of showing off which is futile overall. Only a few no-lifers which has the required amount of time to go and do all these stuff ( to put it mildly ) and then making a show-off thread.

You have a PC that could run x21030300 characters, who cares? Only those handful few that'll multibox, that makes others experience an irritating one.

@Dutchgrinder,
    Your last reply just shows how people such as these (multiboxers) are, selfish, and how others in this matter responds.

3. Time consuming? Looks like you have enough of that... So why QQ (as you may put it).

Anyways, agreeing with Wuji on this matter. Foolishness of thinking that Multiboxing is "Amg i r so pro men" and your attempts of showing off which is futile overall. Only a few no-lifers which has the required amount of time to go and do all these stuff ( to put it mildly ) and then making a show-off thread.

You have a PC that could run x21030300 characters, who cares? Only those handful few, that makes others experience an irritating one.

@Dutchgrinder,
    Your last reply just shows how people such as these (multiboxers) are, selfish, and how others in this matter responds.
    You're posting in the multiboxing section, why do you bother to cry about it ?

This section of the forums is made for such things, so why not use it for that.. You find his show off futile, other multiboxers might like to see such things. Just the fact that you are against Multiboxing is your opinion and you should keep it for yourself since its allowed on Molten. Whatever you think of it, doesnt belong in the Multiboxing section.

Cool pics, sucks you dont see this a lot on Deathwing :D

dephtone
    I love to see Multiboxers in action,i remember meeting with.....the tauren guy in tol`barad a few times...he was "one shotting" everything and everyone.

5. Wow, it looks so nice that i couldn't stop myself from posting it ;D

Cheers to Xez who took part in the show ;)

Feel free to post ur own show offs
    Me sees Mboxing

Me swipes

Mboxer dead

I'm the one that swipes you while you're showing off in TB ^^

6. i REALLY dont understand why multiboxing is allowed on molten, the ONLY reason its allowed on retail is because the player pays for each individual account... accounts on molten are free...
    Yeah you gotta keep very low profile if you wanna play on blizz and not get banned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwLv2...7&feature=plcp
    It is allowed because it is not breaking any rules whatsoever. Do your research before spreading false information. Nobody in the history of Blizzard or Molten have been banned for multiboxing specifically. If any boxer ever was banned it would have been for breaking actual rules, not boxing.

Also I do please ask if you do not understand what you are talking about to just push the keyboard away.

7. I'm the one that swipes you while you're showing off in TB ^^
    Good for ya :D
    I love to show off, though that doesn't mean i'm unbeatable :)
    With an equally sized or bigger group, who attack at once, use aoe fear, stun, freeze why shuldn't u kill a multiboxer - my chars are all close to eachother.

Anyway, for me it's all fun, i have no hard feelings, hope to see u and ur raid group in TB.
    Cheers, G

8. Good for ya :D
    With an equally sized or bigger group, who attack at once, use aoe fear, stun, freeze why shuldn't u kill a multiboxer - my chars are all close to eachother.

Anyway, for me it's all fun, i have no hard feelings, hope to see u and ur raid group in TB.
    Cheers, G
    Only time I made a raid group was once, a week or two before, and those screenshots are from like month ago (So hunt,warr and me vs you x10). I must say I liked bugged warr at that time xD

9. Only time I made a raid group was once, a week or two before, and those screenshots are from like month ago (So hunt,warr and me vs you x10). I must say I liked bugged warr at that time xD
    Nah, there's no chance with 3 vs me if i'm not afk ;)

10. Good for ya :D

Anyway, for me it's all fun, i have no hard feelings
    Yea there's only so much you can do with multiboxing in PvP and more than likely multiboxing won't "ever" come close to behaving as if they are all SEPARATE characters, the brain of the multiboxer would have to be WELL fed AND or be profusely apt in multitasking (monitoring multiple screens, coordinating movement/macros, etc.). Depending on the team, sometimes a single person can take out a MB group of 5 (or more).

It's quality vs quantity, a geared single player can sometimes easily down a ungeared/lower geared group of 5 (or more), especially if the SP has stacked resilience. 5v1 does NOT always = a win for the 5. On the other hand some people find "victory" in the most miniscule of things i.e. a level 85 attacking a group of level 40's and expecting a challenge.

I had a guy attack my 5 group before (not to mention I was looking away from the screen when he attacked), he managed to down my character that was in the front before I downed him, he then proceeded to start a "whispersation" which went something along the lines of:

Him - "I just wanted to show you that you are not unbeatable"
    Me - "What? You attacked me first"
    Him - "Yea and I beat you"
    Me - "I still had 4 guys left....."
    Him - "You think you are unbeatable"
    Me - "I never said that"
    Him - "You think so playing with copies of yourself"
    Me - "Well I beat you :)"
    Him - "Only because you had 5 guys"
    Me - "You attacked me first"
    Him - ***RAGING***

The part that tickled me is that his character name was "Immortalknight" or something like that. Downing a MB does NOT necessarily make you "pro" and or "skilled", there are some people that can maybe kill a MB'er but can't win a duel.

11. if u wanna feel op just make a arms warrior with this macro.
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /use trinket
    /cast Bladestorm

i guess sweeping strikes in combination with bladestorm is bugy somehow. A warrior using this macro is able to kill all my 4 moonkins (each 3600 resilence) in 5 sec.

12. if u wanna feel op just make a arms warrior with this macro.
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /use trinket
    /cast Bladestorm

i guess sweeping strikes in combination with bladestorm is bugy somehow. A warrior using this macro is able to kill all my 4 moonkins (each 3600 resilence) in 5 sec.
    You posted a keyboasrd full. Funny, I saw a moonkin/boomkin kill some characters with some AoE attack pretty quickly LoL

13. Sandstone Drake - biggest tower ever ^^

14. So the riders for the dragon mounts are the subsequent characters in the totem? Even if this is not the case it's still pretty cool.

First 1234 ... Last