1. We should make a 15 sanddragon tower mp

2. So the riders for the dragon mounts are the subsequent characters in the totem?
    This tower is built from my chars if that's what u mean

We should make a 15 sanddragon tower mp
    Sure, we will do an update later ;)

3. This tower is built from my chars if that's what u mean)
    I meant does the 2nd character in the totem become the rider of the 1st, the 3rd becomes the rider of the second, so forth and so on.

4. I meant does the 2nd character in the totem become the rider of the 1st, the 3rd becomes the rider of the second, so forth and so on.
    It's exactly this way, and it works as if the first one have had them all on his back so he can fly anywhere with them all.

5. It's exactly this way, and it works as if the first one have had them all on his back so he can fly anywhere with them all.
    ^ Beyond epic :)

6. What I do occasionally when bored XD

This always leads to the opposite faction leaving battlegrounds to close them, for later matches, after i give them a match such as this. Also note at least half of their team are twinks as well.

7. What I do occasionally when bored XD

This always leads to the opposite faction leaving battlegrounds to close them, for later matches, after i give them a match such as this. Also note at least half of their team are twinks as well.
    what do you do when someone dies ? you alt tab and run back ? :s

8. It's exactly this way, and it works as if the first one have had them all on his back so he can fly anywhere with them all.
    I remember when this worked with mechano hogs too :cool: Btw I saw your sandstone drake tower flying in-game, I lol'd

9. what do you do when someone dies ? you alt tab and run back ? :s
    Lol, no I multitask like a boss. I instant swap to whomever just rezzed and have them auto run in whatever direction I plan in my head, then I meet back up with them wherever it's convenient for me. If needed I can temporarily head a couple of my toons one way and the others somewhere else. For example if I am grabbing their flag or keeping people off a flag runner with a few of my toons, and heading to defend with the others.

10. Finally, after endless PoS farms and voting my fashion gear is complete :-)

Grymninja
    Wow Jakkre nais characters. Likin the setting you chose as well, it fits ^_^

12. thanks for the praise :)
    Sadly im only a quad boxer. Imagine this shield with 10 or 15 chars. U can make a real metal wall :D

13. Me , Gteam and the guildmembers from Equinox having some PvP fun in and around Stormwind. :cool:

Thanks to Gogi from Frostwolf for making this video!

[YT]4kUZoQFdl0U[/YT]

edit : thanks for teaching how to work with the youtube brackets letriumph :D

14. I watched it already, nice!

You only need to copy what after "v=" comes.
    And I really like your /mountspecial in the same time :P
    And the ghostbuster thingy! Classic :P

First 12345 ... Last