1. Tsss you guys can tap on your shoulders how much you want, that wont change the fact that every multiboxer is no way better than a hacker, even though it is technically not hacking. When u mb you play by a way, the game isnt meant to be played, giving you advantage over other players in pvp. A single person alone can stop a whole city raid, or change the whole bg, by holding and retaking towers i.e. alone. You can say what u want, but multiboxing is high grade noobish, and so are the ppl using it. And dont come now with "everybody can use it", cuz the average player cant full donate that many chars. And here we have the main reason why greedy warmane staff doesnt make it better than blizzard and ban for it. Cuz multiboxers bring them hundreds of Euros. Warmane, you have sold your soul.

2. How does the multiboxer sound like?

Noobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoob

3. You don't need to donate to get full BiS, nor do you need full BiS to multibox. Terrible excuse.

I haven't properly set up my keymaps on this team so I'm still clicking a lot for abilities, making this rather inefficient.

Still works decently for bgs though.

Covered the chat since this is actually a different server.

4. You don't need to donate to get full BiS, nor do you need full BiS to multibox. Terrible excuse.

I haven't properly set up my keymaps on this team so I'm still clicking a lot for abilities, making this rather inefficient.

Still works decently for bgs though.

Covered the chat since this is actually a different server.

how were those nitro boots serving ya? i was thinking of getting them on my chars, would be insanely awesome, but im afaraid every time ill use them, some part of my chars will die from falling...

5. how were those nitro boots serving ya? i was thinking of getting them on my chars, would be insanely awesome, but im afaraid every time ill use them, some part of my chars will die from falling...
    I can confirm, with 16 chars 1-2 chars often fly to heaven, but parachute saves them from truly going there.

6. If you are doing a similar team in PvP it works great for catching up to people. Also very useful in big cluster****s because your characters will run around so much when spamming IWT that it'll make them difficult for enemy players to target. If they got shot into the air then you can use the parachute which engineering also provides.

Good alternative or addition is to use swiftness potions for 50% speed or free action potions to reduce snares/slows for 30secs.

The global thermal sapper charge is amazing in pvp when you get surrounded by enemy melee.

If you are carrying a flag in WSG/EotS and use the nitro boosts you will drop the flag though. I do that a lot due to forgetfulness.

As a side note I'm finding the Darkmoon Card: Death is pretty good in PvP. 45 second internal cooldown for ~2k instant damage per character.

7. how were those nitro boots serving ya? i was thinking of getting them on my chars, would be insanely awesome, but im afaraid every time ill use them, some part of my chars will die from falling...
    I used to have x10 nitroboots. The problem is that with such a high amount of characters its nearly guaranteed that the boots explode on some chars.
    In this case u can either sacrifice the unlucky chars or u wait until they sail down with their parachute which is kinda contra productive since u want to run somewhere.
    I stopped using the nitro boots but ENG is still worth it for the Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket which gives a really nice extra burst.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=42641 in combination with fire nova is also deadly. Only sucks that u have to farm mats for it....

8. i just had longest AV of my life. i can only thank horde's who were actually listening to my words(most of them)
    in the end i still lost it, most of chars go wow error... but still was fun !

9. New kid on the block on Icecrown. Here's the team at around lvl 40, closing in on 60 currently and I would imagine it'll take me a while to get to 80.

1Prot Warr, 4x Hunter (still debating spec), 4x Boomkin, 4x destro lock, 1x Arcane Mage, 6x Resto Shammy. I might go ahead and add 5 DKs later on, depending on if I feel I have time for it.

10. Wubsie, didn't know you played here if that's even you. =)

First ... 678