1. Showoff thread

Wow, it looks so nice that i couldn't stop myself from posting it ;D

Cheers to Xez who took part in the show ;)

Feel free to post ur own show offs

2. haha that was a nice meeting indeed! :D

Do we kick *** or what ? :cool:

3. May 23, 2012  

4. May 23, 2012  

5. May 26, 2012  

Orgrimmar 15 Box Event ;)

I've connected my laptop and thought i can try to login on my 15 accounts at once with his help.

Here are some pics from Orgrimmar:

6. May 29, 2012  
    Witewolf
    LOL! Cool pictures.

7. May 30, 2012  
    Wuji
    i REALLY dont understand why multiboxing is allowed on molten, the ONLY reason its allowed on retail is because the player pays for each individual account... accounts on molten are free...

8. May 30, 2012  
    i REALLY dont understand why multiboxing is allowed on molten, the ONLY reason its allowed on retail is because the player pays for each individual account... accounts on molten are free...
    Go away.

OT: I'll post some pics when I have new ones, I lost my old ones when I deleted my windows :rolleyes:

9. May 30, 2012  
    ÔÇ£YouÔÇØ and ÔÇ£yourÔÇØ are in the following paragraph are pronouns that may possibly pertain to those that share the view of the above quoted post.

First and foremost multiboxing breaks no TOS rules (that I know of). Second how do ÔÇ£youÔÇØ know for a fact that the ONLY reason multiboxing is allowed on retail is because of monetary value? If ÔÇ£youÔÇØ canÔÇÖt quote where Blizzard Ent. stated that that is the reason, refrain from conjecture that so many beleive to be fact. Let me guess, a group of X XÔÇÖs slaughtered ÔÇ£yourÔÇØ character before, maybe even camped ÔÇ£yourÔÇØ corpse? ÔÇ£YouÔÇØ feel helpless against the coordinated assault of a multiboxer? I guess itÔÇÖs ok when a group of X separate players drop the ÔÇ£6 minuted until releaseÔÇØ screen on ÔÇ£youÔÇØ? Am I getting warmer? ÔÇ£YouÔÇØ canÔÇÖt multibox? I will stop there.

If you don't multibox or are NOT interested in doing so why post in the multiboxing section? Either multibox or don't, and if you wish not to, don't take out your ______ (insert appropriate qualm(s)) on those that do and or allow it. ItÔÇÖs sad when players expect everyone to play the same way(s) they do, itÔÇÖs even more sad when players within your own faction try to report you for ÔÇ£hackingÔÇØ.

10. May 30, 2012  
    Wuji
    actually multiboxing requires you to use third party software to send commands to each of the other clients thats open, which according to blizzard isn't allowed

11. May 31, 2012  
    actually multiboxing requires you to use third party software to send commands to each of the other clients thats open, which according to blizzard isn't allowed
    Actually, the third party software Blizzard is referring to is software that automates player input, i.e. "Botting", which means something along the lines of the player sitting back and the software plays for them, not key-broadcasting software, and no you don't have to use key-broadcasting software, you can use a keyboard and mouse multitap adapter and connect multiple computers to 1 keyboard and mouse, less efficient but doable. But since you want to get technical, next time you play WoW please close ALL other running "third -party" software, i.e. internet browser, etc, you don't want to break the rules now do you?

Not to mention Blizzard "Blues" have made countless posts about MB'ing not being against the rules :)

12. Orgrimmar invasion with 3 x enlarged taurens

I was a bit bored and did a little showoff with 3x enlarge from:
    gigantic-feast
    elixir-of-giant-growth
    bloodlust

It's always funny to se the amount of ppl being terrified / amazed / pissed off by the show ;D

Here are some pics:

Cheers, G

13. ^Do you just go and solo raids?
    ... *sigh* ... i wish it was that simple.

I try to make myself go and kill the BH boss, but i'm too lazy lately.

I know that i have to rewrite my config and gear up priests with the second tank for it and it's quite time consuming.

14. i love ur mammoth pictures. look really great :D

123 ... Last