1. None at the moment. Played retail a few weeks ago to see if it was still a broken, unbalanced, piece of crap, and well it was. Enough said.

I was playing a certain PvP server (Not warsong) for the past 6ish months, but i got banned cause i called one of they're devs **** ;\.

So at the moment I'm really just taking a break from WoW in general, been playing a lot of battlefield 3 lately. And catching up on some of my web development projects of mine.

The question is, how have YOU been. I miss you and everyone, jeff, mykey, volitare, evvvrybudy else. I want the orig. The nook back so badly. Also heard Aggression died :( So sad.
    Mmhmm, i havent heard from jeff or mykey in months, and Vol just came back from his own break at wow and joined me, droken, and vytal in Myrmidons. And yea, good ol nook before **** got so damn serious with raiding was good times lol :D. Aggression died a couple weeks back, but i was long gone before that :(. And i've been well, todays my 16th birthday and im finally getting a video card so i can pull good fps around may 4th :P

revoke1337
    Mmhmm, i havent heard from jeff or mykey in months, and Vol just came back from his own break at wow and joined me, droken, and vytal in Myrmidons. And yea, good ol nook before **** got so damn serious with raiding was good times lol :D. Aggression died a couple weeks back, but i was long gone before that :(. And i've been well, todays my 16th birthday and im finally getting a video card so i can pull good fps around may 4th :P
    Personally, the thing i loved the absolute most about The nook was how the guild was set up, we had no more then 30 members and all of us were hardcore and attending every raid was required or else you got gkicked, i kinda liked that about the guild. We all knew each other back then and was just one of the funnest times I've had on WoW in a very long time since i quit retail back in WoTLK. Would give anything for it to come back.

SimonS3z
    c'mon elem dps is not that bad.

4. c'mon elem dps is not that bad.

Nice, i've seen an ele burst over 20k but not hit 20k over an entire fight, youre a rarity :P

5. May 1, 2012  
    cooltimmy
    nice dps.. and even without aura stacking too.. i should have gotten more of those colongues
    those things were so op QQ..
    try to stack your aura with boomkin or another ele and get 3k more dps :p

6. May 2, 2012  
    ovidix
    c'mon elem dps is not that bad.

How the hell did you do that dps.....damn the best i ever do was 11-12k on saurfang. What ms do you have and do you know any good rotation macro for ele ?
    I can't believe i see a elemental do 20k , holy jesus....

Here is my armory, I would be grateful for some advice.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...idix/Ragnaros/

7. May 2, 2012  
    when you get outdpsed by ele as a rogue. Srsly it doesnt feel good.

8. June 4, 2012  
    Elem Shamans Bis gear is not mail sadly .... most Bis Gear for elem shaman seems to be cloth gear .... am i rite simon ??

Cause with full t10 and the eof trink along with flare of heavens i do crap dps ... around 10-11k max @ saurfang .....

Simontellz .... it would b really gr8 if u cud link ur armory (molten armory seems to be broken )

9. VP shop gear

Hi,

I am a starter with Shaman.....can u please post the best items that i can get from VP shop.

Thanks.

10. ele can still pull impressive DPS up to 16k,

LOL 16 k shamis are great for pvp pve but they do great dmg like 35k + minimum (with fmale shock unleachc elements > vb burst) my best dmg was t 74 k without trinket but yeah all critt gems and enchents XD

Jelle321
    ele can still pull impressive DPS up to 16k,

LOL 16 k shamis are great for pvp pve but they do great dmg like 35k + minimum (with fmale shock unleachc elements > vb burst) my best dmg was t 74 k without trinket but yeah all critt gems and enchents XD
    Damn it dude you just went full ******. Never go full ******.

Firstly this is a WOTLK thread so gtfo with ur unleash elements.
    Secondly you don't do ****ing 74K dmg with a single lava burst. Atleast not on 4.0.6/3.3.5 unless the target or you do like 300% more dmg or take much more dmg.
    And at last what the hell crit gems and enchants that's just sad.

Blmaestro
    When you say 1 k haste minimum to drop chain lightning from your rotation, is that with or without the haste stacking from your relic?

13. When you say 1 k haste minimum to drop chain lightning from your rotation, is that with or without the haste stacking from your relic?
    Without. the relic is great, but everything i talk about stat wise is without any procs.

Sawa
    Could you please make a "Gem/s and Enchant" Section. Also I'd like to know when a socket bonus is worth getting or not?

15. No disc priest haste buff(forgot the name xD), no focus magic and no haste potion.

First 123 Last