1. May 15, 2012  
    rcgn
    True but in your guide you have this:

Intellect > Spirit (til you are not Ooming just after few spells) > Haste Cap (916) > Crit > Mastery > More Haste.

What % of crit should we have to stack more haste in your opinion?
    There is none. When you feel comfortable with your mana pool and you find more pieces of gear with haste on them, you can begin to switch out. However it's not worth it if you don't reach the next haste breakpoint. So only switch out when you're sure you can hit the 2005 break point for an extra riptide tick.

However, I don't recommend it in this patch and I doubt Myrev will recommend it either. If you know what you're doing however, go for it ^^

edit; Basically, you can't have more haste without losing a lot of other stats. Personally when I'm comfortable with my mana pool I'd switch out some crit for mastery to help with the heroic raids.

2. May 15, 2012  
    Originally Posted by Blurry
    True but in your guide you have this:
    Intellect > Spirit (til you are not Ooming just after
    few spells) > Haste Cap (916) > Crit > Mastery >
    More Haste.
    What % of crit should we have to stack more haste
    in your opinion?
    After 20% crit is a good break point. But, it is hard to say, because as rcgn said next haste break point is 2005, so this value is barely reachable now, without loosing other stats.

However, I don't recommend it in this patch and I doubt Myrev will recommend it either. If you know what you're doing however, go for it ^^

edit; Basically, you can't have more haste without losing a lot of other stats. Personally when I'm comfortable with my mana pool I'd switch out some crit for mastery to help with the heroic raids.
    Totally agreed. I wouldn`t recommend this too, but if you feel free to combine with your stats - do it. As I metioned in my guide it`s rather a raw rule - you don`t have to be following it all the time.

Next break point is reachable with epic/epic hc gear, but I can`t tell you if this can make a total difference simply `cause I haven`t got it yet.

3. May 15, 2012  
    Isn't haste kinda bugged on molten anyway? For instance I run around stacking haste with gems and reforging mastery until I reached around 1900 haste rateing: it didnt have much of a possitive effect just that my spells (HW, GHW) took 2.1s instead of 2.2s :cool:
    I reforged and gemmed all to crit or spirit, which improved my heals a lot.

4. May 17, 2012  
    Vash360
    You can check it.

Formula is: Cast time = Base Cast time / (1 + haste(%) )

So if the base cast is 2.50 and you have 15% haste

Cast time = 2.50 / (1 + 0.15) = 2.50 / 1.15 = ~2.17 sec.

Obviously you must add talents effects to initial base cast.

5. May 25, 2012  
    Purification is bugged
    a hot fix in 4.0.6 has buff Purification to 25% increase healling not just 10% (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389)
    in bug tracker it is marked as fixed but its still bug .please lets them know
    Actually, only description is wrong. I've tested it and it increases healing done by 25%, so don't worry :)

6. July 7, 2012  
    Resistlichh
    Good, helpfull guide. Thanks.

7. July 9, 2012  
    A long but very helpfull guide xD

Thank you for the time you spend making this guide. You rock

Regards

8. July 9, 2012  
    Good, helpfull guide. Thanks.

A long but very helpfull guide xD

Thank you for the time you spend making this guide. You rock

Regards
    Glad to hear it. :)

With increasing popularity of my guide I came to idea to release Guide How to heal through BWD on Molten. Whether I'd like to know that kind of guide will get an audience. So please, let me know if you are interested in it.

Also, I'm not sure if I'd open exceptional thread or additional section in my guide.

Edit: idea dropped, due to lack of time and 'unpredictable' content.

Blurry
    Glad to hear it. :)

With increasing popularity of my guide I came to idea to release Guide How to heal through BWD on Molten. Whether I'd like to know that kind of guide will get an audience. So please, let me know if you are interested in it.

Also, I'm not sure if I'd open exceptional thread or additional section in my guide.
    If you do that i will heal like you in that dungeon. At least is a starting point to that and other raids.
    You have my vote =)

Aceblaster
    Awsome guide, use it myself thou im just started with healing, so if u could suggest some addon that are good enoug to use :)

DonBishop
    I'm a bit iffy on Chain Heal. Such a large mana cost and only heals up to 3-4 people? And that's if you get a good bounce from it. *shrugs* I'd rather drop a Healing Rain and call it a day.

12. I'm a bit iffy on Chain Heal. Such a large mana cost and only heals up to 3-4 people? And that's if you get a good bounce from it. *shrugs* I'd rather drop a Healing Rain and call it a day.
    Definitely, if you have loads of people in it. But on fights like Chimaeron, or whichever other, that I cannot catch more than 4 chars into, I'm just popping Chain Heal. The biggest plus is it procs with Tidal Waves, so you can follow your Chain by 2x Healing Wave. I started to be a total fanboy of Healing Wave with this T11 2 piece bonus and glyph.

To this bounce, did you watch Wowcrendor's Class Stereotypes? There's a bitter truth about shamans...

13. There appears to be a bug with Riptide/Chain Heal where Chain Heal indiscriminately consumes Riptide charges regardless of who the primary target is. How are we supposed to get around this? At the moment I find myself hesitating to cast Chain Heal because the Riptide HOT is such a huge contribution to our HPS especially with the Riptide Glyph. Casting a single Chain Heal has the potential to wipe Riptide off every single one of our targets if you're unlucky enough.

14. Chain Heal indiscriminately consumes Riptide charges regardless of who the primary target is.
    You're right I tested it. I'll put it in bugtracker. According to this:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5621311?page=1
    Shamans shouldn't be using Chain Heal on any target with Riptide on for at least 7 seconds.

Edit: Link to bugtacker. Please confirm and vote up:
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=7580

First 1234 ... Last