Mineme666
    Nice & Clean :)

Blurry
    So i'm doing my resto shammy by this guide and in the glyphs part i have a doubt

Is Glyph of Stoneclaw totem more worth it than Glyph of healing wave?
    Why?

Thanks in advance

3. Is Glyph of Stoneclaw totem more worth it than Glyph of healing wave?
    With my current gear my Healing Wave crits around 12k. That would be 2.4k for me. Which is next to nothing. And tbh when you got a certain spirit level you will be using GHW more often.

Then we have Glyph of Stoneclaw totem which generates a shield that absorbs up to 16572 damage. You can drop that totem every 20 s and immediately switch back to prefered stone totem. You keep the shield which stays 15 seconds.
    In addition I can use the that shield together with my plasma shield (engineering) whenever I see huge incoming damage on me (e.g Corberus Crystal Barrage) or when I aggro mobs (snakes @ 1st HoO boss) and very practical when raidwide damage occurs.

4. So i'm doing my resto shammy by this guide and in the glyphs part i have a doubt

Is Glyph of Stoneclaw totem more worth it than Glyph of healing wave?
    Why?

Thanks in advance
    Due to my experience, I found Stoneclaw's Glyph much more usefull in 5-mans. Raw damage prevention/healing done with consideration of mana cost wins Stoneclaw, that's why it's recommended for 'rookies' (don't take it personally, since no-one is born as a 'pro') starting their resto carrier. It's ideal for various encounters, making it (almost) a-must in glyphs.

However! According to my raid state, I do not use this at this moment. Why? Because perks obtained with my gear make Healing Wave more perspective and better in long term Raid Boss fights. First of all, it can be critical and then procs with Resurgence (aka Improved Water Shield), regaining more mana during fights. Also, longer you raid, better you can predict incoming damage, so I learned not to use GHW, instead bring few HW, because I know that no damage is incoming. Glyph of Healing Wave is getting even more powerfull with T11 2piece bonus (known as one of the ****tiest^^, but still - it's a noticable bonus). So, if you need more 'raw' output healing (desired especially on 25 mode, little less on 10), you definitely should add this to your glyphs.

edit: also, honestly, I do not remember about Stoneclaw cooldown all the time, since I've dropped my PvP markers ^^. :p

5. Bump!

New Section Added - UserInterface! I've made for you brand new section, revealing my addons (still adding new). Feel free to comment, ask questions or leave suggestions.

Also if you like my UI, leave me a comment with it. I'll try to Upload it, depends on how many people would like to get it :) .

Regards Myre'.

Bricc
    Bump!

New Section Added - UserInterface! I've made for you brand new section, revealing my addons (still adding new). Feel free to comment, ask questions or leave suggestions.

Also if you like my UI, leave me a comment with it. I'll try to Upload it, depends on how many people would like to get it :) .

Regards Myre'.

Definitely not a fan of your UI. You do NOT need all those addons for raiding.

7. Definitely not a fan of your UI. You do NOT need all those addons for raiding.
    I should've added "constructive comments"...

It's obvious that you can heal fine on stardard Blizz UI, but that's not the point. If they're already created, why shouldn't we use it? Of course Prat/Sexy Map and similar are pure cosmetic addons, which won't help you out in raw healing, tho I posted them to show how can you customize your UI.

Next time you'd be sayin' something, try to develop your remark.

Blurry
    Nice addition..it's somewhat organize but depends on the person..i think quartz is very usefull.. power auras in cata not so much as on wotlk.

By following the guide there something that is probably missing... rotation or spell priority or even tips to heal.

Can you give some thought on that in your guide or maybe respond by comment just to point in the right direction?

DonBishop
    Nice addition..it's somewhat organize but depends on the person..i think quartz is very usefull.. power auras in cata not so much as on wotlk.

By following the guide there something that is probably missing... rotation or spell priority or even tips to heal.

Can you give some thought on that in your guide or maybe respond by comment just to point in the right direction?
    Covers everything here

And at this point in raids, I find TC borderline mandatory. Fights such as Mag'Maw, you'll most likely go OOM (Depending on gear, tank, other healers, yada yada yada)spam healing. And considering Mag'Maw takes increased damage, you can build up practically all your mana (if not close to it) without having to waste Mana Tide or your Druids pop Innervate. I don't know, just seems like you can save those two abilities for someone else.

Bricc
    I should've added "constructive comments"...

It's obvious that you can heal fine on stardard Blizz UI, but that's not the point. If they're already created, why shouldn't we use it? Of course Prat/Sexy Map and similar are pure cosmetic addons, which won't help you out in raw healing, tho I posted them to show how can you customize your UI.

Next time you'd be sayin' something, try to develop your remark.

All I said was I didn't like your UI.

Blacknsilver
    I would have much preferred a guide on the current restoshaman state and bugs. If a person wants a retail restoshaman guide, there are a billion available a short google search away.

12. pretty cool guide, i wanna make a resto shammy and this guide look's pretty good

13. I would have much preferred a guide on the current restoshaman state and bugs. If a person wants a retail restoshaman guide, there are a billion available a short google search away.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=167751 .

Tbh, I'm curious how Guide based on bugs would look like. I mean you write: "Bugged.", report it and what else? For me there's not much to write about.

And I don't want to state anything, directly saying that we're the best raid healers at the moments because that's not the true. Lets get it straight, we aren't and we won't be best all-around healers in PvE. My guide is decidated to players that actually started their 'carrier' with Rshaman.

w/e pal. I just asked you to put few more words what exactly you dont like in it. Similar to Blurry's comment. But as I said - whatever..

pretty cool guide, i wanna make a resto shammy and this guide look's pretty good
    Thanks. I appreciate that.

(...)

Uhh, I could add this, yet... It's pretty hard to make one straight priority list. Each fight, each assignment has lil'bit different list.

I might do "Example Fights" - like going through Magmaw encounter or V&T, dunno. Frankly, it's up to you which fight you'd like me to write about.

14. I am finally dual speccing my Enhancement Shaman into Restoration, now that I finally have a full set of gear for it (yay!), and as I have never actually played as a Resto Shaman before, this will be quite handy, so thank you. :p

Uhh, I could add this, yet... It's pretty hard to make one straight priority list. Each fight, each assignment has lil'bit different list.

I might do "Example Fights" - like going through Magmaw encounter or V&T, dunno. Frankly, it's up to you which fight you'd like me to write about.
    This is true. For anybody that is new to healing as a whole, wondering why this wasn't part of the guide, it is because there is no "rotation" or even a priority list for healers. Healing is extremely situational, and in some fights you will never once use abilities that you have to use constantly in the next fight. It isn't a matter of using whatever is up in a certain list, but rather judging which ability will be the most beneficial at the time.

More so than trying to find some list of abilities to use in a specific order, spend your time memorizing what your abilities do fully, and how they interact with each other, so you can react to the different fight mechanics properly.

15. I am finally dual speccing my Enhancement Shaman into Restoration, now that I finally have a full set of gear for it (yay!), and as I have never actually played as a Resto Shaman before, this will be quite handy, so thank you. :p
    (...)
    Be my guest ;p . You can always ask for anything ya'll need. As I'd do with my noobish enhancement knowledge ^^.

(...)
    This is true. For anybody that is new to healing as a whole, wondering why this wasn't part of the guide, it is because there is no "rotation" or even a priority list for healers. Healing is extremely situational, and in some fights you will never once use abilities that you have to use constantly in the next fight. It isn't a matter of using whatever is up in a certain list, but rather judging which ability will be the most beneficial at the time.

More so than trying to find some list of abilities to use in a specific order, spend your time memorizing what your abilities do fully, and how they interact with each other, so you can react to the different fight mechanics properly.
    You've taken the words out of my mouth. Bloody well said.

Healing is 'natural'. All healers should base on their senses, not memorized priority list.

First 12345 ... Last