1. May 28, 2012  
    Nuggle
    Maybe not epic, and certainly not the best, but I like it anyway:

2. May 28, 2012  
    Lunaea
    My friend Omalley with his crafted set. Im sure many on Frostwolf saw him traipsing around Dalaran and Stormwind with his macros declareing the cities safety. :D

My good friend Chromedome the awesome tank. We all had our fun at the Lich kings expense before the fight but none were as perfectly timed as his. :p

3. May 29, 2012  
    TheUnknownw
    Old times

4. May 29, 2012  

I took this when the skeletons didn't despawn on Warsong. Thousands of skeletons everywhere and MASSIVE lag :p

5. May 29, 2012  
    Iridia
    I took this when the skeletons didn't despawn on Warsong. Thousands of skeletons everywhere and MASSIVE lag :p

Brings back memories.

Nobody dueled in Dueltar for quite a while during those times, server crashes every 2 days or less...

It was glorious.

6. May 30, 2012  
    What i dont get is how Blizzard manages to take those real smooth looking screenshots.
    I am playing with everything maxed out,including filtering and AA,every single setting in my GPU options is maxed out,i have tried using the BMP format console commands in wow as well,and i still cannot get anywhere near as smooth looking SS's as they do,wtf do they photoshop them?

7. June 3, 2012  

Szarky

adrenalyne
    LOLWUT?

10. Not the best screenies , but wanted to show u :P

:<

and now some boats xD and zeppelins

freddwzz

12. When twinking at 39lvl was fun(frostwolf wotlk times)

KesaYomi
    well , this goes in the " etc " category ---it IS a screenshot ( and it was rather difficult to get just the right angle and pose ) but of course it's been modified a little in gimp. Anyway, my favorite ;

And second favorite :

First 1234513 ... Last