1. May 15, 2012  
    rayisprince1

stuck in the heart acherus

please help me my charater is stuck ( cyberwolf ) tryed:mad::mad::mad: everything unstuck and heartstone
    ---------------------------------
    charater is stuck in the heart of acherus ( Cyberwolf ) no gm yet to help me? why why?:eek:

2. May 20, 2012  
    please help me my charater is stuck ( cyberwolf ) tryed:mad::mad::mad: everything unstuck and heartstone
    ---------------------------------
    charater is stuck in the heart of acherus ( Cyberwolf ) no gm yet to help me? why why?:eek:
    Use the Character Unstuck button via the UI (User Interface) as marked by a red question mark ( ? ) in the bottom right-hand corner of your UI. If this does not Unstuck you, simply visit the Account Panel and navigate to "Tools" -> "Unstuck."

Problem solved.

3. May 25, 2012  
    Just duel with someone trapped like you, until you or him dies (russian roulette?) :) This is the only solution, death. You will get out of Acherus, down where Lich King will be.

4. This is still a problem. i am stuck and have no idea how to get out.

Tyllindan
    This is still a problem. i am stuck and have no idea how to get out.
    what servervare u on?

Luminousity
    Unfortunately, molten likes to troll us with this serious bug hence why they have yet removed the scouragestone. You're permanently stuck there because you used it and the only way out is to remake and not use the stone OR wait for a GM to reply and help you. GL in that though. LOL.

7. seriously can a gm reply? what do we do if stuck there?

edit: i made an in game ticket saying what happened, logged off and 1 hour later my character got unstuck. gm's are doing their jobs here

8. ^ you should stay on with your ticket so that the GM can give you ways to avoid this.

9. May 19, 2013  
    vicfcp2004

Acherus portal bug

Hello guys.
    Well i was also stuck there and tried all the unstuck tools and nothing works,but then i tried to attack yellow npcs on the room and worked fine...you die and you are teleported down,then you can fly up to the second floor.
    to attack them just use some aoe abilitie.
    Soz the bad English .p
    Best regards

10. same issue but there is no yellow mobs here. just ozorg and he is green

11. who cares im posting to post the repost YOLO

12. I went to Ebon Hold just before attempting 'The Lich King's Command' to train. The trainers were not there, and I became stuck. Opened a ticket, got ported back to the lower floor several hours later. Didn't help, still stuck. I need to get down to Death's Breach. There are no neutral or hostile NPCs to fight either.

13. Stuck myself

Hey i just got this issue and i'm stuck the same way you are, is there any way this is fixable?

generalPAKOZ
    I have same problem, what can i do?

15. Im stuck now

Please, my character parteescroto is stuck there too. I could exit before because I was in the room where you come flying and you can suicide with the npcs. Now I cant suicide and when I teleport to graveyard I am exactly in the same place.

12 Last