1. May 30, 2012  
    Pherella
    what resli and and trinket you got?
    - Battlemaster's Rage
    Equip: Increases attack power by 256.
    Use: Increases maximum health by 4608 for 15 sec. Shares cooldown with other Battlemaster's trinkets. (3 Min Cooldown)

- Corroded Skeleton Key (DEF)
    +228 Stamina
    Use: Absorbs 6400 damage. Lasts 10 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)

2. June 5, 2012  
    grande
    I mean, what total resli you got, U also using shoulder pvp entchant or att/crit?

3. June 5, 2012  
    Pherella
    I mean, what total resli you got, U also using shoulder pvp entchant or att/crit?
    Its around 990 xD, i have agility in cape rest are atk power + crit

4. June 6, 2012  
    grande
    Im as BM still not full pvp, but dont really know what to cap, Att pwr, Agility, Crit, Arp, bit stamina? I got still bit arp gems because of not full pvp, but on my pvp gear I wearn AP?

I use Silith as pet of cool looks + good web, and I see no diff. of Devilsaur and that one, Im LF also an Spirit beast but never respawn sadly for me, some cap/dps tips? is Bytheway DBW good for pvp? I got that trink + Meddelion

aha, thnx

5. June 6, 2012  
    Pherella
    Im as BM still not full pvp, but dont really know what to cap, Att pwr, Agility, Crit, Arp, bit stamina? I got still bit arp gems because of not full pvp, but on my pvp gear I wearn AP?

I use Silith as pet of cool looks + good web, and I see no diff. of Devilsaur and that one, Im LF also an Spirit beast but never respawn sadly for me, some cap/dps tips? is Bytheway DBW good for pvp? I got that trink + Meddelion

aha, thnx
    Well most usefull gems for BM Hunter Are Atk power and Agility, I have been full agility gemed before, reason why i swifted gems was bc i wanted more "Power" - Ranged Atk power.
    Pets magic skills did more dps has well ...i tho "Spirit Strike" was bugged but after i gemed ATk Power that skill's damage got much better lol.

- If u have low crit and pet have low hp you should gem Agility, and when u get better gear - 5k gs PvP u can regem to ATk Power.

Has BM Hunter pet does 1/3 of ur damage, so u should go after stats that Inc ur pets damage, in endgame ur pet will out dps ur damage.

-If u want a rare(Spirit Beast): Its best look for them, after a server crash or restart - 30% change that one of them will respawn

6. June 6, 2012  
    grande
    thanks for info,

7. here is my pve bm hunter talent tree:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert....00000000000000

Tell me what u think,so i could change some things here :D

Pherella
    here is my pve bm hunter talent tree:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert....00000000000000

Tell me what u think,so i could change some things here :D
    If there is anything..u should change its "Endurance training", cuz in PvE dont rly need much hp, insteed focus on pure damage. pet rarly dies in PvE - (You dont have to but ur pet can fine live w/o it)

(Hunter pets still have bugged hp-.-, You can still use pet - but it dies if it get agro of any mobs )

Some good spells u should try :
    - Improved tracking - inc damage by 5%
    - Improved Sting - inc ur damage over time
    - Catlike reflexes - Short down CD of Kill comand

* You can test diff spells and test on dummys - Try make macros so ur buff and pets buff workes at same time--makes things easier.

"Reason why u should focus much on shorting down buff cds is bc BM hunter specs true damage comes from the way u buff ur pet" .

Its hard to explain and it also make BM one of hardes spec to get hige dps with, use pets buff and ur own buffs at same time---> to do maximum damage out of ur spec.

- Focus on pet and urs BUFFS--> keep up Serpent, its pretty much that u need for PvE.

- When u have mastered the buff timing and learned to always keep up "serpent" then u can easy do 15k+ dps in ICC25

Meowy
    I have bad latency: 500ms being my lowest, and coz of this, my dps as BM is much MUCH higher than MM most of the time. Also BM is so easy for me to play than MM, as I can do 5k dps in ToC25 just by sending pet in and auto-attacking (yes I did this), while I went to eat dinner. Poor Lord Jarraxus... Anyway, at 5.1k gs I did a bit more than 10k dps in ICC10 at DBS with minimal effort (macro everything in two buttons, yay) while I may have done 11k dps as MM with same buffs on DBS, but it was with a lot of work, timing, and button bashing...

10. great effort thought i must have to make a slight correction:
    pets actually can get benefits from arp(but they really, REALLY, need the arp cap before they see any benefit). that it isnt recommended since BM is very...."unique" (a.k.a RAWRS for the win) and since there are pets that make magic dmg is another thing.

Im not the only 1 that says it, in fact our bible (or that would be WHU for every hunter) say it and a BM hunter that can make from 30-39k ON BM (with 80% bis for mm) on dbs/pp/bql(with the last bite) on 25 hc showed it to me (prob SS when my guild makes icc25hc this week), and he can make more btw.

(note: arp is a very common mistake on BM since most dont consider that pets make physical dmg, stil it isnt recommended and is alot harder than mm arp hunters)

godknows07
    sir faildon what kind of addons are yiu using with this?

12. Terrible guide

Sorry this guide is terrible.:P

13. Agreed with above.

EVERY hunter spec in 3.3.5 ultimately should gem ARP. There's a point where ARP becomes superior to AP/AGI. This guide needs a wizard in order to fix it.

Thanks for the effort tho.

Pherella
    should have updatet this guild, but dont have time for it, have 200 computes pages 2 write 0.0 - homeowrk lol.

- Arp does not work has good as AP on BM hunter = u guys may have forgot that hunter pets does magical damage too. and AP inc magical damage done by pet skills. xD...

MM ,SV ; BM is not same and if u say u can use arp on SV and BM ..u have no idea how to gear ur character after spec.. xDsrly

Vocaloids

- Reason why i dont show spec, is bc i think ppl should buide their own, but i will explain the spec abilites so it gets easier to make ur own.
    As your not offering a BM raiding build might I suggest this one. Hunters Union used to post this build on there site during Wotlk and it should help you max your dps out for the spec. However as this build was created for retail back during Wotlk, you should keep in mind it does not account for all of Moltens glitches. You may need to adjust it accordingly to account for glitched talents.

Here is an archive version of the original post if you want more information on this build.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201001160...ry-raid-build/

First 123 Last