1. Welcome.

This guide contains the easiest way I found to achieve this title.
    Before we start, this journey takes alot of patience you will have to deal with, I presume you already know.
    Anyways this guide was made since I personaly hate the awfully solutions they made to achieve the parts of this title.
    You DO NOT need to maintain Honored/Exalted with all thise factions to sucssed, if you had Honored/Exalted once you don't need to get it again.
    Please read the whole guide before you start.

Bloodsail Buccaneers------ 1 Step
    This faction only needs to be reached to honored.
    Simply group up and kill guards in Booty Bay.
    Tip. Prio to kill the mobs in a floor above the innkeeper, higher rep rate.

Steamwheedle------ 3 Steps
    Thic is 4 goblin main towns Everlook, Gadgetzan, Booty Bay and Ratchet.
    Kill mobs to Revered and then quest for exalted:
    Remember to put "At War" with the faction you need to betray.

1. Start with Gadgetzan, just kill mobs west in Tenaris til you get Revered, there is 3 big groups of mobs you can camp, 2 on the boat and 1 in the southern house. Try to combinate some single kills between the respawn time of thise packs.

2. Booty Bay is really easy, I found out the captains/main mobs on the 2 ships close to eachother east of Booty Bay rewards ALOT of rep, just run between the ships and slay them.

3. You will now have Gadgetzan exalted and Everlook, Booty Bay, Ratchet around Exalted.
    Finish them off by questing for the remaining cities.
    -Everlook - In the middle of Winterspring
    -Ratchet - In the Barrens.
    -And Booty Bay.

Ravenhold------ 2 Steps

1. Go to the castle at the western side of Arathin Highlands and kill the mobs around the middle part, do this to revered.

2. Find or use a rogue to pickpock mobs inside Lower and Upper Blackrock Deeps to loot "Heavy Junkboxes" this has 100% chanse of beeing looted on a x20 rated realm.
    Gather around 170 ( on a x20 realm ) of thise and turn them in to the head rogue master at the seceret Ravenhold, Ravenhold Manor, search on youtube for an guidence to this base.

Shen'Dalar----- 3 Steps

1. Gather 18 large brilliant shards and 9 Frayed Abomination Stitching ( Dropps from the Patchwork Horrors in Stratholme ).

2. Farm 9 Pristine Black Diamonds.
    Thise diamonds were the hardest part for me to achieve this title, around 40 hours spent in strath only for a hope, and after some reserch I found out a few mobs in blased lands dropps em, and only 20 minutes sent killing thise mobs in total between the respawn time, and I had them!
    All you have to do is to farm the winged elite demons in the western part of Blasted Lands and you will get 1-3 diamonds after killing them between their 1-2 hours long respawn time.
    Only kill the winged demons, since the other ones doesn't dropp this diamond.

3. Go to Feralas and enter the dungeon Fire Maul by entering the north entrance, kill orges til you get a libram of protection and run tho the tunnel to the left after you run down the stares at the start, complete the quest for libram of protection and repeat 9 times.

Darkmoon Fairy----- 1 Step

Wait til Darkmoon fairy accur and turn in 24 decks, to make thise decks you need 8 cards Ace, two, three, four, five, six, seven and eight of Warlords ( for example ).
    The easiest art to get this is by spending votepoints on the cards, each card is 1 vote point and a deck will them be 8. 8 x 24 = 192 vote points.
    Make someone vote for you, friends etc. Or pay them for the service, I payed 2 primos per 24th card, can be done for 1/10th of this price tho.
    Darkmoon Fairy takes place the first sunday of each month and changes place for each month, this will be in Tekolar forest just outside south of shatterath city, goldshire in elwyn forrest or south east of tunderbluff.

---------Good Luck------------

From Zozie, the Insane.

2. May 9, 2016  
    will libram of protection drop if i'm not on the quest ?

3. May 11, 2016  
    I have a problem. So if anyone can help pls do respond.
    Anyway I tried going for the title on my main character before I saw this guide. So what I did is I completed all quest for the goblin factions (Everlock, Ratchet and Ravenholdt) and I'm stuck at Everlock and Ratchet Revered and Ravenholdt Honored and I don't know what to do. Because I can't find anymore quest (That are working) and mobs don't give rep because they stop giving it at revered (which I didn't know before). And because achievements on Warmane are not account wide I can't get the title with another character and have it on my main and I don't really feel like deleting 393 warrior and starting over. So is there any other way to get rep for those 3 goblin factions?
    Pls help me if you can. Tnx in advance.

4. May 11, 2016  
    I have a problem. So if anyone can help pls do respond.
    Anyway I tried going for the title on my main character before I saw this guide. So what I did is I completed all quest for the goblin factions (Everlock, Ratchet and Ravenholdt) and I'm stuck at Everlock and Ratchet Revered and Ravenholdt Honored and I don't know what to do. Because I can't find anymore quest (That are working) and mobs don't give rep because they stop giving it at revered (which I didn't know before). And because achievements on Warmane are not account wide I can't get the title with another character and have it on my main and I don't really feel like deleting 393 warrior and starting over. So is there any other way to get rep for those 3 goblin factions?
    Pls help me if you can. Tnx in advance.
    Yes, do the quest inside Dire maul called freeknot. Much faster to do than doing the other quests. This guide is much better for the insane title. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLq-5TUpu7g

5. May 11, 2016  
    It says to go to Dire Maul North but that instance is closed on Neltharion :/ tnx anyway.

6. Hi, I just got all the requirements on Frostwolf, but I don't seem to get the achievement... Is this because of a bug pr something? I was first honored (11999/12000) with Bloodsail Buccaneers, but becuase of the Steamwheedle Cartel, I am now friendly with the Bloodsail. So now I am friendly with Bloodsail, exalted with all of Steamwheedle Cartel, Ravenholdt and Darkmoon Faire. Am I missing something here? Because I didn't get the achievement or title... Please let me know how this can be fixed... It would be horrible if all that time was for nothing. Thank you

7. It says to go to Dire Maul North but that instance is closed on Neltharion :/ tnx anyway.
    Yeah, what expansion is this for, Lich King?

8. It helps also if you have a buddy that has an engineering profession to put up the portable mailbox. Idk just throwing it in there. :)

9. Good guide, thanks for share! :)

10. Darkmoon Fairy----- 1 Step

Wait til Darkmoon fairy accur and turn in 24 decks, to make thise decks you need 8 cards Ace, two, three, four, five, six, seven and eight of Warlords ( for example ).
    The easiest art to get this is by spending votepoints on the cards, each card is 1 vote point and a deck will them be 8. 8 x 24 = 192 vote points.
    Make someone vote for you, friends etc. Or pay them for the service, I payed 2 primos per 24th card, can be done for 1/10th of this price tho.
    Darkmoon Fairy takes place the first sunday of each month and changes place for each month, this will be in Tekolar forest just outside south of shatterath city, goldshire in elwyn forrest or south east of tunderbluff.

---------Good Luck------------

From Zozie, the Insane.
    But but, where to spend votepoint for cards ( i didn't see any in store or trade in site, or must be when Darkmoon fairy is on ?
    Thanks for any answers in advance )

11. But but, where to spend votepoint for cards ( i didn't see any in store or trade in site, or must be when Darkmoon fairy is on ?
    Thanks for any answers in advance )
    the shop doesnt contain cards any more :/

12. /run AddTrackedAchievement(2336)

13. Shen'Dalar----- 3 Steps

1. Gather 18 large brilliant shards and 9 Frayed Abomination Stitching ( Dropps from the Patchwork Horrors in Stratholme ).

2. Farm 9 Pristine Black Diamonds.
    Thise diamonds were the hardest part for me to achieve this title, around 40 hours spent in strath only for a hope, and after some reserch I found out a few mobs in blased lands dropps em, and only 20 minutes sent killing thise mobs in total between the respawn time, and I had them!
    All you have to do is to farm the winged elite demons in the western part of Blasted Lands and you will get 1-3 diamonds after killing them between their 1-2 hours long respawn time.
    Only kill the winged demons, since the other ones doesn't dropp this diamond.

3. Go to Feralas and enter the dungeon Fire Maul by entering the north entrance, kill orges til you get a libram of protection and run tho the tunnel to the left after you run down the stares at the start, complete the quest for libram of protection and repeat 9 times.
    9 Times is not enough to get to Exalted, it barely take you to Honored

14. 9 Times is not enough to get to Exalted, it barely take you to Honored
    Check the date, it's from 2016. And he even says repeatedly through the guide that it's for
    x20 realm
    which don't exist anymore on Warmane. Don't necropost in the future.

15. step 2

i need to be honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers and Exalted with goblin reps at the same time? or it doesnt maters?

12 Last